Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commissions ! - UPDATE- PLEASE READ
1 2 3 4 5
@Sugarbones
I really love your style!

Username/Email: Electrifying
Commission Type: Halfbody, lined and coloured
Method of Payment: Treasure
Description of characters:
Toyhouse
I would love to see him doing something with magic of some sort. For example, light orbs.
@Sugarbones
I really love your style!

Username/Email: Electrifying
Commission Type: Halfbody, lined and coloured
Method of Payment: Treasure
Description of characters:
Toyhouse
I would love to see him doing something with magic of some sort. For example, light orbs.
@Sugarbones
Ayyyy ~

Username/Email: Azellia
Commission Type: Halfbody Colored (+ Add. Character)
Method of Payment: Gems or treasure - mix of both, one or the other? I can pay whichever way you most prefer. (I also have like ... a ton of duplicates of last month's fest familiar/apparel and a couple repeat skins. If you're interested in any of those I'd be happy to add it in as a bonus, lol. I ... I don't need 20 copies of the Map Kit.)
Description of characters: Casimir x and Jasper x

I really like the pose in your halfbody sketch example - would it be possible to get something similar to that? With them just sorta smiling at eachother.
i should probably specify that jasper would be holding casimir lmao i need sleep so bad)

If you don't want to do that particular pose, though, then do whatever you think looks good/is easy for you to draw! I'm not particularly picky, lol. I just like having art of my characters.
I also have some other characters if these two are too complicated, LOL. I ordered some other art of Casimir lately as well, so I might be able to send you a better reference of him at some point if you need it?

(Also, let me know what your raised prices are! I'll send you payment in the morning, cause I seriously need to get to bed. ^_^" If you don't know what to raise them to yet, I'll send you the regular payment + a big tip later tomorrow, since I plan on having a big Coliseum expedition.)

ALSO, I am ... super sorry for the length of this post. Wow. I need to work on consolidation.
@Sugarbones
Ayyyy ~

Username/Email: Azellia
Commission Type: Halfbody Colored (+ Add. Character)
Method of Payment: Gems or treasure - mix of both, one or the other? I can pay whichever way you most prefer. (I also have like ... a ton of duplicates of last month's fest familiar/apparel and a couple repeat skins. If you're interested in any of those I'd be happy to add it in as a bonus, lol. I ... I don't need 20 copies of the Map Kit.)
Description of characters: Casimir x and Jasper x

I really like the pose in your halfbody sketch example - would it be possible to get something similar to that? With them just sorta smiling at eachother.
i should probably specify that jasper would be holding casimir lmao i need sleep so bad)

If you don't want to do that particular pose, though, then do whatever you think looks good/is easy for you to draw! I'm not particularly picky, lol. I just like having art of my characters.
I also have some other characters if these two are too complicated, LOL. I ordered some other art of Casimir lately as well, so I might be able to send you a better reference of him at some point if you need it?

(Also, let me know what your raised prices are! I'll send you payment in the morning, cause I seriously need to get to bed. ^_^" If you don't know what to raise them to yet, I'll send you the regular payment + a big tip later tomorrow, since I plan on having a big Coliseum expedition.)

ALSO, I am ... super sorry for the length of this post. Wow. I need to work on consolidation.
newsig.png
@sp00kyartie & @electrifying I have added you to the ping list ! (slots are full I’m currently editing posts as we speak!)
@sp00kyartie & @electrifying I have added you to the ping list ! (slots are full I’m currently editing posts as we speak!)
Username/Email: jurobii
Commission Type: fullbody colour
Method of Payment: gems
Description of characters: this bab has short tidbits in their profile yup!!
Username/Email: jurobii
Commission Type: fullbody colour
Method of Payment: gems
Description of characters: this bab has short tidbits in their profile yup!!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii you have been added to the ping list !
@jurobii you have been added to the ping list !
@Sugarbones Dang, wasn't fast enough! I'll be looking forward to your shop opening again!
@Sugarbones Dang, wasn't fast enough! I'll be looking forward to your shop opening again!
@Sugarbones Hello! I'd love to be on the Pinglist of DOOM! Your art is so beautiful :O

(also, are you sure about the 1:375 ratio? I think it's usually something between 1: 800-900)
@Sugarbones Hello! I'd love to be on the Pinglist of DOOM! Your art is so beautiful :O

(also, are you sure about the 1:375 ratio? I think it's usually something between 1: 800-900)
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@vinsmoke I'm just going off of what I've always used/seen! - but it is always subject to change! I always really value input !! Thank you! (I'm not planning to change prices until the original batch of commissions are done with! That way I avoid confusion between me and my customers!)
@vinsmoke I'm just going off of what I've always used/seen! - but it is always subject to change! I always really value input !! Thank you! (I'm not planning to change prices until the original batch of commissions are done with! That way I avoid confusion between me and my customers!)
@Sugarbones

Finally! I've found an outstanding artist with reasonable prices for ref sheets! I'd love to be added to the waitlist/pinglist, if possible! :D
@Sugarbones

Finally! I've found an outstanding artist with reasonable prices for ref sheets! I'd love to be added to the waitlist/pinglist, if possible! :D
2exq78l.png
@Sugarbones - Hello, could you add me to your pinglist please?

Also, I think you could definitely raise your prices, they feel super low! The current T:G ratio is around 1:850 now, and G to USD is $1 to 100 gems. If it helps, I'd be willing to pay 200k (200,000) treasure for a colored headshot alone! c:
@Sugarbones - Hello, could you add me to your pinglist please?

Also, I think you could definitely raise your prices, they feel super low! The current T:G ratio is around 1:850 now, and G to USD is $1 to 100 gems. If it helps, I'd be willing to pay 200k (200,000) treasure for a colored headshot alone! c:
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
1 2 3 4 5