Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalted Apparel
I was considering selling one of my level 25 dragons, and decided to take a look at a few of their relatives pages. You know, curious to see if they had any active relatives left. When I stumbled into this odd sight: [img] http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a547/Ashkaa13/what2_zps119fa3aa.jpg[/img] This lovely lady is the only sibling of the level 25 I was thinking of selling. As you can see here, she appears to be sporting a Red Birdskull Legband. It is a very curious sight, to say the least.
I was considering selling one of my level 25 dragons, and decided to take a look at a few of their relatives pages. You know, curious to see if they had any active relatives left. When I stumbled into this odd sight:
what2_zps119fa3aa.jpg
This lovely lady is the only sibling of the level 25 I was thinking of selling. As you can see here, she appears to be sporting a Red Birdskull Legband. It is a very curious sight, to say the least.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
I'm guessing it's an apparel bug I've seen a few times where you remove apparel, but it still shows up on the dragon. I've only seen this happen during periods of heavy lag.
I'm guessing it's an apparel bug I've seen a few times where you remove apparel, but it still shows up on the dragon. I've only seen this happen during periods of heavy lag.
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm rather curious if the apparel will always be like that though, or it it will eventually vanish. It's probably a silly question, but there's a reason I joined Arcane. Xp
@Sachie
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm rather curious if the apparel will always be like that though, or it it will eventually vanish. It's probably a silly question, but there's a reason I joined Arcane. Xp
Same thing happened to me when I was looking at a relative. He was still wearing a suit. I thought that maybe you can leave items with the dragon as they pack up and head to whatever Mom dad but the apparel bug is more likely.

I honestly feel like trying to do that for a few long term and well loved dragons I'm exalting soon but it's no good to mess with bugs.

Edit: As a note it's been months and that dragon is still wearing his pretty suit so it does in fact stay.
Same thing happened to me when I was looking at a relative. He was still wearing a suit. I thought that maybe you can leave items with the dragon as they pack up and head to whatever Mom dad but the apparel bug is more likely.

I honestly feel like trying to do that for a few long term and well loved dragons I'm exalting soon but it's no good to mess with bugs.

Edit: As a note it's been months and that dragon is still wearing his pretty suit so it does in fact stay.
@Gimeurcookie
That would be pretty cool. It's kind of a shame that it's probably a bug.

Oh, good to know! ^w^
@Gimeurcookie
That would be pretty cool. It's kind of a shame that it's probably a bug.

Oh, good to know! ^w^
I often wish I could send the familiar of my older dragons who have had it since they were hatched when I exalt them.
I often wish I could send the familiar of my older dragons who have had it since they were hatched when I exalt them.
I've had this happen to me before

Bought an adult dragon for cheap on the AH to level and exalt
In my lair he had no apparel
When I put him in the Coliseum he was wearing full silver steampunk apparel, something I never dressed him in, so obviously his previous owner had
And when I exalted, still with that apparel on |D
I've had this happen to me before

Bought an adult dragon for cheap on the AH to level and exalt
In my lair he had no apparel
When I put him in the Coliseum he was wearing full silver steampunk apparel, something I never dressed him in, so obviously his previous owner had
And when I exalted, still with that apparel on |D

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
I immediately remembered this guy: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=0&did=2056781
He took a pretty awesome piece of apparel with him :'D
I immediately remembered this guy: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=0&did=2056781
He took a pretty awesome piece of apparel with him :'D
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
The dragons didn't actually take the item with them. You can't exalt dragons that have apparel equipped. However an image that didn't regenerate properly when apparel was removed can still be exalted, because the dragon doesn't technically have the apparel anymore.

Exalted dragons cannot be regenerated, so they're likely to be glitched forever with our current system.
The dragons didn't actually take the item with them. You can't exalt dragons that have apparel equipped. However an image that didn't regenerate properly when apparel was removed can still be exalted, because the dragon doesn't technically have the apparel anymore.

Exalted dragons cannot be regenerated, so they're likely to be glitched forever with our current system.
I regularly end up training dragons with apparel, some with pretty awesome sets on, because the image hasn't refreshed between the owner taking it off and me starting training xD
It's pretty cool really, probably the only bug I'd like to see stay haha
I regularly end up training dragons with apparel, some with pretty awesome sets on, because the image hasn't refreshed between the owner taking it off and me starting training xD
It's pretty cool really, probably the only bug I'd like to see stay haha
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png