Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tally?
1 2
Is there any chance we could get a tally for the exalted dragons this past week? And a breakdown of which flight exalted roughly how many?

The spreadsheets are telling in their own way, but a lot of what Fire did was in-house and direct donations from Ice folk who got no tickets in return.

And congrats to water. The fight was epic, and exhausting. Well done to you guys, and to Fire for putting up such a good fight.
Is there any chance we could get a tally for the exalted dragons this past week? And a breakdown of which flight exalted roughly how many?

The spreadsheets are telling in their own way, but a lot of what Fire did was in-house and direct donations from Ice folk who got no tickets in return.

And congrats to water. The fight was epic, and exhausting. Well done to you guys, and to Fire for putting up such a good fight.
lTYgGwn.png
I'd like to see a final number as well, at least on the amount of exalted dragons overall.
I'd like to see a final number as well, at least on the amount of exalted dragons overall.
@Aerivore @Feuer

On their Facebook page yesterday they said that over 70 000 dragons had been exalted. But yes, I'd also like to know the final tally!
@Aerivore @Feuer

On their Facebook page yesterday they said that over 70 000 dragons had been exalted. But yes, I'd also like to know the final tally!
5mDnfD3.png
Congrats again water!

And yes, I'd love to see this updated tally as well! I'm curious if we managed to break 100k or not!
Congrats again water!

And yes, I'd love to see this updated tally as well! I'm curious if we managed to break 100k or not!
mGjJddq.png
Over 84,000 dragons Exalted this week!

Looks like three Flights working on Dominance gets us close to 100,000 dragons being Exalted.

How many Flights would it take to reach 100,000 dragons Exalted? Or over 100,000 dragons?
Over 84,000 dragons Exalted this week!

Looks like three Flights working on Dominance gets us close to 100,000 dragons being Exalted.

How many Flights would it take to reach 100,000 dragons Exalted? Or over 100,000 dragons?
Wh... what... 84k? Are these numbers real? O_O
Wh... what... 84k? Are these numbers real? O_O
Awesome! Thank you admin :3 Wow, fire/ice and water was really neck-by-neck! Best of luck to the fire/ice alliance this week :)
Awesome! Thank you admin :3 Wow, fire/ice and water was really neck-by-neck! Best of luck to the fire/ice alliance this week :)
66MHIIb.png
@Aequorin

Just be glad the Birds went Aflred Hitchcock on the server when they were introduced. It'd definitely have hit 100k otherwise! :D

@Ruinia

Very much real, you don't even want to know... XD

Congrats once again water. :)
@Aequorin

Just be glad the Birds went Aflred Hitchcock on the server when they were introduced. It'd definitely have hit 100k otherwise! :D

@Ruinia

Very much real, you don't even want to know... XD

Congrats once again water. :)
mGjJddq.png
Wow. I knew it would be a hard battle when prices stated to climb on Sunday.. But that's just amazing.
Wow. I knew it would be a hard battle when prices stated to climb on Sunday.. But that's just amazing.
It seems I missed something. That would explain why a triple shadow iri/shim/crackle of mine was exalted. If I had known about this, I wouldn't have put him up for auction. Oh well.
Congrats to water, and to fire!
It seems I missed something. That would explain why a triple shadow iri/shim/crackle of mine was exalted. If I had known about this, I wouldn't have put him up for auction. Oh well.
Congrats to water, and to fire!
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2