Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | helheimr | [gijinkas] [pinglist open]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
@TenHai @minyoongi @rasnes @Mymozya @Negative @OdiAibyouka everyone's been added! thanks!

@Planets omg you have such a nice style! i'd love to be added to your affliates, though first i gotta make a banner. :^D (psst please add me to your pinglist too)

@Prey to be fair i did only open up shop two weeks ago! have we met?? also, i've wanted windbound plumage for ages, lfkdajfa, sent you a pm!

@TenHai @minyoongi @rasnes @Mymozya @Negative @OdiAibyouka everyone's been added! thanks!

@Planets omg you have such a nice style! i'd love to be added to your affliates, though first i gotta make a banner. :^D (psst please add me to your pinglist too)

@Prey to be fair i did only open up shop two weeks ago! have we met?? also, i've wanted windbound plumage for ages, lfkdajfa, sent you a pm!

TQYGbKG.png
@helblindi Aaaaa pinglist please! *w*
@helblindi Aaaaa pinglist please! *w*
QBHm0vY.jpg
@HarlequinCr0w added!\o/
@HarlequinCr0w added!\o/
TQYGbKG.png
@helblindi I'd love to be on the pinglist please =D
@helblindi I'd love to be on the pinglist please =D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@helblindi please add me to your pinglist!
@helblindi please add me to your pinglist!
lG0lDIb.png
@Drachenschwinge @sugakookie added! :D
@Drachenschwinge @sugakookie added! :D
TQYGbKG.png
@helblindi aah ur art is so beautifull!!! *^* )

May i be on the pinglist please *o* ) ??

Also do we list the orderform/pay now or until we get pinged for you to start the commision?
@helblindi aah ur art is so beautifull!!! *^* )

May i be on the pinglist please *o* ) ??

Also do we list the orderform/pay now or until we get pinged for you to start the commision?

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@Fr0stB3rry thank you! ; v; i'll add you to the pinglist in a jiffy. my slots are actually first come first serve and i ping everyone on the list when i open--next time it'll definitely be for pinglisters only since there are so many people waiting fkjdlsa. no one needs to pay for anything unless i've confirmed they've gotten a slot!
@Fr0stB3rry thank you! ; v; i'll add you to the pinglist in a jiffy. my slots are actually first come first serve and i ping everyone on the list when i open--next time it'll definitely be for pinglisters only since there are so many people waiting fkjdlsa. no one needs to pay for anything unless i've confirmed they've gotten a slot!
TQYGbKG.png
@helblindi oh ok thank you for the info :D

I guess so lolz lotsa ppl on the list XD

Well ima preapare my engines in case of the pingrace XD
@helblindi oh ok thank you for the info :D

I guess so lolz lotsa ppl on the list XD

Well ima preapare my engines in case of the pingrace XD

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@helblindi
could you add me to your pinglist, please? > <thank you!
@helblindi
could you add me to your pinglist, please? > <thank you!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22