Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Cinder's Dom Shop (Offline~!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@Cinderfire could you snap me up a SkyDancer scroll when you see one? I'll send a CR<3
@Cinderfire could you snap me up a SkyDancer scroll when you see one? I'll send a CR<3
J5FGxHX.png
@bioloyg Could you pleae send via PM instead? But yes, I can :) I'll write you down now.
@bioloyg Could you pleae send via PM instead? But yes, I can :) I'll write you down now.
Sure @Cinderfire
Sure @Cinderfire
J5FGxHX.png
@Cinderfire Could you please grab me a skydancer breed change and a vipera scroll? :)
@Cinderfire Could you please grab me a skydancer breed change and a vipera scroll? :)
+9 FR Time
fbwG7W5.pngDmRdZYl.png
@Balaeniceps Can do! That would be 539,750t. Just shoot me the funds via PM and I'll pick them up ASAP :)
@Balaeniceps Can do! That would be 539,750t. Just shoot me the funds via PM and I'll pick them up ASAP :)
@Cinderfire

Hullo!~ Could you grab a skydancer scroll for me please?
@Cinderfire

Hullo!~ Could you grab a skydancer scroll for me please?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali Can certainly do! Just shoot me the money and I'll pick one up :) Would be 340kt~
@Rahkali Can certainly do! Just shoot me the money and I'll pick one up :) Would be 340kt~
@Cinderfire

Hello again! could i grab a tiger, a striation and a rosette gene? I'll send the t over when you're online, i cant find any other dom shops right now :(
@Cinderfire

Hello again! could i grab a tiger, a striation and a rosette gene? I'll send the t over when you're online, i cant find any other dom shops right now :(
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
@Cinderfire - could I please order 1 piebald gene and 1 paint gene.
@Cinderfire - could I please order 1 piebald gene and 1 paint gene.
@Geckoe O:!! Hello again! Sorry for the delay, I was sleeping. You definitely can, if someone else hasn't gotten it for you yet :) Total will be 301,750t.

@FionaGem Hello, and you definitely can! Just send the funds over and I'll pick them up ASAP ^^ Total would be 340kt :)
@Geckoe O:!! Hello again! Sorry for the delay, I was sleeping. You definitely can, if someone else hasn't gotten it for you yet :) Total will be 301,750t.

@FionaGem Hello, and you definitely can! Just send the funds over and I'll pick them up ASAP ^^ Total would be 340kt :)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42