Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moodboards and Lore (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@onemessyperson hey! id totally love to claim a spot! im on mobile right now so I can't put in my full order until a bit later but!!
@onemessyperson hey! id totally love to claim a spot! im on mobile right now so I can't put in my full order until a bit later but!!
2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
@misfitmiskatonic

Take your time! I've reserved one of the slots for you ^^
@misfitmiskatonic

Take your time! I've reserved one of the slots for you ^^
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=105227]onemessyperson[/url] [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39955479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/399555/39955479_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] she has lore. She was born alone in the cold with only the wind as a companion. She went a little mad on her travels around the world. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] Type A. [b]Favoured colors:[/b] ice colours, with some red. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: 1 or 2 would be nice. [b]Triggers:[/b] N/A [b]Extras:[/b] N/A
@onemessyperson

Dragon image/OC reference:
39955479_350.png

Short character description: she has lore. She was born alone in the cold with only the wind as a companion. She went a little mad on her travels around the world.
Moodboard type: Type A.
Favoured colors: ice colours, with some red.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: 1 or 2 would be nice.
Triggers: N/A
Extras: N/A
6wR17En.png
@WindofFairies

Thank you for your order ^^ Rowan is very interesting! I shall be sending you the watermarked version of her moodboard for viewing through PM by Thursday or Friday at the latest.
@WindofFairies

Thank you for your order ^^ Rowan is very interesting! I shall be sending you the watermarked version of her moodboard for viewing through PM by Thursday or Friday at the latest.
@onemessyperson
Hi! I'd love to be on the waitlist and/or pinglist for lore :D I also have one question - do you take commissions as well for non-FR related characters as well?
@onemessyperson
Hi! I'd love to be on the waitlist and/or pinglist for lore :D I also have one question - do you take commissions as well for non-FR related characters as well?
@jellophish

Hello! ^^ Thank you for your interest! I'll place you on the pinglist for lore right away. And yes, I do take commissions for non-FR related characters. ^^
@jellophish

Hello! ^^ Thank you for your interest! I'll place you on the pinglist for lore right away. And yes, I do take commissions for non-FR related characters. ^^
@onemessyperson Sweet, thanks :D I'll be waiting patiently ^^
@onemessyperson Sweet, thanks :D I'll be waiting patiently ^^
@jellophish

You're welcome ^^ I'm aiming for the lore slots to be reopened by the end of this week (hopefully) I'll give you a ping then. ^^
@jellophish

You're welcome ^^ I'm aiming for the lore slots to be reopened by the end of this week (hopefully) I'll give you a ping then. ^^
@onemessyperson hey there! i finally got some free time so im going to drop those orders forms in now!! uvu thanks for reserving for me! their lore is not fully written in their bio's yet, i know it helped a lot last time so if you have any questions shoot me a pm! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38754485] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387545/38754485_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Orion is a hunter for the clan, favoring the bow over the claw. Despite his mastery of lethal archery, Orion is a gentle and compassionate soul, reclusive but tender to those few he lets come close. His demeanor is typically as cool as the night air, but when provoked his desire for justice burns white hot. Orion enjoys reading and snuggling his two mates, Thanatos and Nessarose. He's probably not a god of death. Spooky but comforting aura, adores caribou. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] B [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Sky blue, ash purple, navy blue, black, those silhouette-y colors. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, but not required! [b]Triggers:[/b] None! [b]Extras:[/b] Artistic freedom! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32498699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324987/32498699_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short character description:[/b] Nessarose, Nessa for short, is the clan's witchy alchemist. Born into the Miskatonic, she showed immediate, strong interest in the relationship between chemicals, magic, and color. Not to mention fire. Nessa LOVES fire. Sly, charismatic, resilient, and a lover of a well told joke, Nessa spends most of her time tending to her potions, reading, putting together spells, caring for her cats, and loving her mates Orion and Thanatos. Loves potions, witch hats, books, herbs, cauldrons, fire, and cats. [b]Moodboard type:[/b] B [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Burgundy, opal/white, spring green, rose red, soft multicolors. [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, but not required! [b]Triggers:[/b] None! [b]Extras:[/b] Artistic freedom! [b]Dragon image/OC reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8838656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88387/8838656_350.png[/img] [/url] But he has an updated gene scry, not sure if that helps? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=2&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=41&auth=2c7e762a1d2f90e7815a09cf78dd65c8aae98127&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Short character description:[/b] Thanatos is a haberdasher for the clan, quick-witted and wry. He gossips as much as a typical pearlcatcher, but unlike most of his breed he'll never back down, and is quite capable with the blade and the claw. Despite his capricious and fanciful nature, Thanatos loves his home and his mates Nessarose and Orion with a passion, and wants nothing more than their peaceful happiness. Thanatos occupies his free time with all things beauty. He's probably not a god of passion and indulgence. Hawks and snakes are significant. [b]Moodboard type: [/b] B [b]Favoured colors:[/b] Amber, golden, dusty red, hunter green [b]Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures[/b]: Y, but not required! [b]Triggers:[/b] None! [b]Extras:[/b] Artistic freedom!
@onemessyperson hey there! i finally got some free time so im going to drop those orders forms in now!! uvu thanks for reserving for me! their lore is not fully written in their bio's yet, i know it helped a lot last time so if you have any questions shoot me a pm!

38754485_350.png

Short character description: Orion is a hunter for the clan, favoring the bow over the claw. Despite his mastery of lethal archery, Orion is a gentle and compassionate soul, reclusive but tender to those few he lets come close. His demeanor is typically as cool as the night air, but when provoked his desire for justice burns white hot. Orion enjoys reading and snuggling his two mates, Thanatos and Nessarose. He's probably not a god of death. Spooky but comforting aura, adores caribou.
Moodboard type: B
Favoured colors: Sky blue, ash purple, navy blue, black, those silhouette-y colors.
Would you like quotes in the board or all pictures: Y, but not required!
Triggers: None!
Extras: Artistic freedom!

32498699_350.png

Short character description: Nessarose, Nessa for short, is the clan's witchy alchemist. Born into the Miskatonic, she showed immediate, strong interest in the relationship between chemicals, magic, and color. Not to mention fire. Nessa LOVES fire. Sly, charismatic, resilient, and a lover of a well told joke, Nessa spends most of her time tending to her potions, reading, putting together spells, caring for her cats, and loving her mates Orion and Thanatos. Loves potions, witch hats, books, herbs, cauldrons, fire, and cats.
Favoured colors: Burgundy, opal/white, spring green, rose red, soft multicolors.

8838656_350.png

But he has an updated gene scry, not sure if that helps?
dragon?age=1&body=40&bodygene=20&breed=4&element=2&gender=0&tert=57&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=41&auth=2c7e762a1d2f90e7815a09cf78dd65c8aae98127&dummyext=prev.png
Short character description: Thanatos is a haberdasher for the clan, quick-witted and wry. He gossips as much as a typical pearlcatcher, but unlike most of his breed he'll never back down, and is quite capable with the blade and the claw. Despite his capricious and fanciful nature, Thanatos loves his home and his mates Nessarose and Orion with a passion, and wants nothing more than their peaceful happiness. Thanatos occupies his free time with all things beauty. He's probably not a god of passion and indulgence. Hawks and snakes are significant.
Favoured colors: Amber, golden, dusty red, hunter green
2s2nNBL.gif1479_250px_misfitmiskatonic_by_miirshroom-dc6o1hw.png
@misfitmiskatonic

You're welcome ^^ Reserving was no problem at all. Wow...more lovely dragons! I will certainly slide into your PM inbox if I have any questions (thank you for offering) if not I will be sending the finished samples to you by the weekend at the latest. Thank you for your order, I'm so excited to do B type boards. ^^
@misfitmiskatonic

You're welcome ^^ Reserving was no problem at all. Wow...more lovely dragons! I will certainly slide into your PM inbox if I have any questions (thank you for offering) if not I will be sending the finished samples to you by the weekend at the latest. Thank you for your order, I'm so excited to do B type boards. ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24