Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bestiary Organization
Hi there, so I've thought about this a few times and I finally decided to jot it down.

Sometimes it's really hard to get to something you're looking for in the bestiary, like you have to go pages and pages to get to a middle letter.

What about maybe putting a function in above the display of the familiars that would let you jump to a certain letter? That way if you were looking for something specific you would be able to click "M" and it would take you there instead of you having to jump page after page.

Thoughts?
Hi there, so I've thought about this a few times and I finally decided to jot it down.

Sometimes it's really hard to get to something you're looking for in the bestiary, like you have to go pages and pages to get to a middle letter.

What about maybe putting a function in above the display of the familiars that would let you jump to a certain letter? That way if you were looking for something specific you would be able to click "M" and it would take you there instead of you having to jump page after page.

Thoughts?
I would love to have this feature, even suggested it when I first started FR, as well as potentially moving special rare familiars, like Bone Fiends, to a special trophy space at the back of the listings. I like the idea of something that's not in constant circulation to have it's own space so it's a little more tidy.
I would love to have this feature, even suggested it when I first started FR, as well as potentially moving special rare familiars, like Bone Fiends, to a special trophy space at the back of the listings. I like the idea of something that's not in constant circulation to have it's own space so it's a little more tidy.
Agreed.

There is a thread that organizes familiars in an easier-to-understand way here, and it would be SO Useful to be able to organize familiars into groups: Marine, Insects, Birds, etc.
Plus you could see which ones you own of a set, which would be easier for collectors of Beastclans.
Agreed.

There is a thread that organizes familiars in an easier-to-understand way here, and it would be SO Useful to be able to organize familiars into groups: Marine, Insects, Birds, etc.
Plus you could see which ones you own of a set, which would be easier for collectors of Beastclans.
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
Here i was about to suggest the same thing, so I wholeheartedly support this idea.
Here i was about to suggest the same thing, so I wholeheartedly support this idea.
Support!

The first time I joined and looked through the bestiary, I was dumbfounded that such an option didn't exist - it's almost common sense to have such a feature. So, I absolutely agree and support this idea!
Support!

The first time I joined and looked through the bestiary, I was dumbfounded that such an option didn't exist - it's almost common sense to have such a feature. So, I absolutely agree and support this idea!
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
another idea for organization: rarity of the familiars

oh and! i would love the option when applying familiars to dragons to hide familiars that already have been awakened it would make the whole reward bonding process i lot smoother
another idea for organization: rarity of the familiars

oh and! i would love the option when applying familiars to dragons to hide familiars that already have been awakened it would make the whole reward bonding process i lot smoother
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
Yes, agree definitely! :D
Yes, agree definitely! :D
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png