Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | » The Ice Cream Cafe Hatchery RENOVATIN
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49
@onikuma thats 30k per dragon for the bio+lore! Did i understand you were after a headshot too or did you decide against it?

edit: or were you just after the lore by itself (no bio template)
@onikuma thats 30k per dragon for the bio+lore! Did i understand you were after a headshot too or did you decide against it?

edit: or were you just after the lore by itself (no bio template)
Visiting the Cove?
Badge.gif
~!~
~!~
LqB9eWx.png
[quote name="Mii" date="2018-03-17 22:10:08" ] @starburner Double bubble has actually just hatched a nest, I'll be putting them up on the page shortly! Raspberry cream is still on cooldown, however I can put you on the pinglist for them ? I'll be sending the other two your way as well as velour! [/quote] @Mii sorry for the late response. i would love to be on raspberry cream's pinglist as well as if you have a general one, and i'd actually like to pick up caramel from the toffee chip pair with a 400-500 word bio?
Mii wrote on 2018-03-17 22:10:08:
@starburner Double bubble has actually just hatched a nest, I'll be putting them up on the page shortly! Raspberry cream is still on cooldown, however I can put you on the pinglist for them ? I'll be sending the other two your way as well as velour!

@Mii sorry for the late response. i would love to be on raspberry cream's pinglist as well as if you have a general one, and i'd actually like to pick up caramel from the toffee chip pair with a 400-500 word bio?
@Cove - The lore + bio template please! I'll send you the gems if that's alright and since I haven't paid for Watermelon yet I'll add the additional 20k to that 30k. I'll open a crossroads with you for 94 gems. :)

I decided against the headshot for now, I'll likely purchase one for a baby I get in the future though!
@Cove - The lore + bio template please! I'll send you the gems if that's alright and since I haven't paid for Watermelon yet I'll add the additional 20k to that 30k. I'll open a crossroads with you for 94 gems. :)

I decided against the headshot for now, I'll likely purchase one for a baby I get in the future though!
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
Can you put me on the general ping list and the raspberry pinglist?
Can you put me on the general ping list and the raspberry pinglist?
@Mii @Cove

Is Candy Mountain RTB? :) If so I would love to order! Preference of an ice nest!
@Mii @Cove

Is Candy Mountain RTB? :) If so I would love to order! Preference of an ice nest!
Ember | Genderqueer | Demisexual | 24 | Cancer | Polyamorous
tumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y8znVS1qid2nw.giftumblr_inline_mto5y6eEEt1qid2nw.gif
That awkward moment when you blink and you're the old guy on the forums.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UCo79od.png[/img][/center]
UCo79od.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1918472][img]http://i.imgur.com/KhrWdXN.png[/img][/url][/center]
KhrWdXN.png
eDMJL80.png
@Cove
Woahhh! This is so cool! Could I join the Creme Club?
Watch- I probably got the name wrong and look like an idiot. .
@Cove
Woahhh! This is so cool! Could I join the Creme Club?
Watch- I probably got the name wrong and look like an idiot. .
@Blazingsmolder yep i'll nest them when they are RTB!
@Illusions12 ofc added!
@angelwings001 will do!
@Blazingsmolder yep i'll nest them when they are RTB!
@Illusions12 ofc added!
@angelwings001 will do!
Badge2.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 48 49