Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Nightmare fuel in kid's games?
[quote name="CorrodedClaw" date="2018-03-28 03:02:28" ] omg these plants scared the living **** outta me when I was a kid D: The way they shake and just...come right at ya when you get too close. brrr. I wonder how good the Spyro remake (if the rumors really are true) will recreate these things c: [/quote] Wait, there's going to be a remake? Like, not linked to Skylanders or anything else? [i]I must investigate![/i] Oh, I totally forgot about the Dream Weavers. Remember the Dark Passage where monsters became deadly if you turned off the lights? Though I guess that's technically the point, it's meant to represent nightmares.
CorrodedClaw wrote on 2018-03-28 03:02:28:
omg these plants scared the living **** outta me when I was a kid D: The way they shake and just...come right at ya when you get too close. brrr.
I wonder how good the Spyro remake (if the rumors really are true) will recreate these things c:

Wait, there's going to be a remake? Like, not linked to Skylanders or anything else? I must investigate!

Oh, I totally forgot about the Dream Weavers. Remember the Dark Passage where monsters became deadly if you turned off the lights? Though I guess that's technically the point, it's meant to represent nightmares.

FfsFHyt.png
@ViperaUnion Right now, a remake of the original Spyro games is all just rumours, take it with a grain of salt until any actual proof is released :)
@ViperaUnion Right now, a remake of the original Spyro games is all just rumours, take it with a grain of salt until any actual proof is released :)
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Xela, awww only a rumor? Well, hopefully it's true.
@Xela, awww only a rumor? Well, hopefully it's true.
FfsFHyt.png
@ViperaUnion I hope it turns out to be true as well, it'll be the game that finally makes me get a PS4 if it becomes a reality.

I just hope they stick to Spyro's original design and not use the ugly as butts skylanders model, that in itself is pure nightmare fuel...
@ViperaUnion I hope it turns out to be true as well, it'll be the game that finally makes me get a PS4 if it becomes a reality.

I just hope they stick to Spyro's original design and not use the ugly as butts skylanders model, that in itself is pure nightmare fuel...
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
When you get taken to the Frozen World in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Or maybe just the whole game.

or the myst er ou s w ind?//?
When you get taken to the Frozen World in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Or maybe just the whole game.

or the myst er ou s w ind?//?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

have U Girls hard of spice
xxx
xxx
Oh, or how in SoulSilver in the ruins when you clicked on the puzzles it would play that noise, like that low, buzzing hiss that sounded like someone coughing into a voice changer.
Oh, or how in SoulSilver in the ruins when you clicked on the puzzles it would play that noise, like that low, buzzing hiss that sounded like someone coughing into a voice changer.
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

have U Girls hard of spice
xxx
xxx
Anyone remember these guys? [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7bf436d4ec588dc6efc13283c6c3ccae/tumblr_ox5h3jK2Rj1rrftcdo1_500.gif[/img]
Anyone remember these guys?

tumblr_ox5h3jK2Rj1rrftcdo1_500.gif
@Cay N. Gin used to scare the crap out of me as a kid and then he became my favorite character shortly after XD I don't know why man, I'm just weird. [img]https://i.imgur.com/q89fOJJ.jpg[/img] Giygas from Earthbound freaks me out....
@Cay N. Gin used to scare the crap out of me as a kid and then he became my favorite character shortly after XD I don't know why man, I'm just weird.

q89fOJJ.jpg

Giygas from Earthbound freaks me out....
@Amyatzu
"Something's stirring..."
@Amyatzu
"Something's stirring..."
h1d7LhT.png
Hi yeah, the entire Boo's castle level in Super Mario N64 . [img]http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Super-Mario-64-Big-Boos-Haunt.png[/img] Mainly this piano oh and have you heard the [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ecXfTwN38]music[/url]? Yeah.
Hi yeah, the entire Boo's castle level in Super Mario N64 .

Super-Mario-64-Big-Boos-Haunt.png
Mainly this piano

oh and have you heard the music? Yeah.

Zoo | 25 | +3 Hrs
Bio Templates
Fandragons
Uae529o.png