Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Currency Commas
1 2 3 4
Support--
If I'm able to change to no separation in my settings. My god the separation in any way looks so Ugly to me and does not help me read it at all.
My math teachers all probably hated me because I never write commas in big numbers

But yeah, that's my opinion I don't wanna make stuff harder for other people because I don't like it.
Support--
If I'm able to change to no separation in my settings. My god the separation in any way looks so Ugly to me and does not help me read it at all.
My math teachers all probably hated me because I never write commas in big numbers

But yeah, that's my opinion I don't wanna make stuff harder for other people because I don't like it.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Absolutely support, please. Especially when I'm on mobile, my eyes don't like focusing correctly the first dozen time, and it takes forever to get it right. It also means extra time taken when listing items for over 10kt because i need to make sure it's right
Absolutely support, please. Especially when I'm on mobile, my eyes don't like focusing correctly the first dozen time, and it takes forever to get it right. It also means extra time taken when listing items for over 10kt because i need to make sure it's right
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Huge support! I always have to count how many numbers there are.
Huge support! I always have to count how many numbers there are.
butterfree_by_spriteorflight-dbzkzpz.gif
+10 server time
Spaces would be nice, or an ability to choose between different options! Commas and periods would confuse the devil out of me, because I'm just a simple European and to me they are decimal markers.
Spaces would be nice, or an ability to choose between different options! Commas and periods would confuse the devil out of me, because I'm just a simple European and to me they are decimal markers.
Support! Support so much. My gosh reading large numbers on this site is an absolute nightmare. Is that 300k or 300mil? i have no dang clue, after the 100k space my eyes just get so confused.
Support! Support so much. My gosh reading large numbers on this site is an absolute nightmare. Is that 300k or 300mil? i have no dang clue, after the 100k space my eyes just get so confused.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support! For me, reading numbers especially higher ones without separations is terribly confusing and way too easy to screw things up.
It's a small thing but would make a huge difference in ease of use.
Support! For me, reading numbers especially higher ones without separations is terribly confusing and way too easy to screw things up.
It's a small thing but would make a huge difference in ease of use.
Support, I often have trouble gauging how much something really costs or how much money I have and this would make it much easier for lots of people, including me, to tell.
Support, I often have trouble gauging how much something really costs or how much money I have and this would make it much easier for lots of people, including me, to tell.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
Full support! It would make it more friendly to read and
Full support! It would make it more friendly to read and
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log