Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Currency Commas
1 2 3 4
Support. This would be a simple thing, yes, but personally I think it'd be well worth it.
Support. This would be a simple thing, yes, but personally I think it'd be well worth it.
tumblr_oznjwjuICW1w8xkufo8_250.png
SUPPORT

Sometimes when checking the price on AH I have to actually count the zeros to read the price correctly!
SUPPORT

Sometimes when checking the price on AH I have to actually count the zeros to read the price correctly!
Support. I'd personally prefer spaces out of the listed options, but any form of separator would make life easier.
Support. I'd personally prefer spaces out of the listed options, but any form of separator would make life easier.
tumblr_inline_nk71aeUysX1qg2i5p.png
Oh my goodness yes please, this'd be lovely to have implemented.

I genuinely have to put my cursor between each set of 3 zeros and squint, my eyes don't focus right all the time, hooray for bad vision v: So this would be a godsend, ahaha.
Oh my goodness yes please, this'd be lovely to have implemented.

I genuinely have to put my cursor between each set of 3 zeros and squint, my eyes don't focus right all the time, hooray for bad vision v: So this would be a godsend, ahaha.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
I always fully support some kind of separator in numbers. It would make them so much easier to read.
I always fully support some kind of separator in numbers. It would make them so much easier to read.
I support any currency separator. Commas, spaces, periods, whatever. It would really help the eyes...
I support any currency separator. Commas, spaces, periods, whatever. It would really help the eyes...
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
Support!
Support!
Heck, give me a minute.
support! i have to count spaces to know how much stuff is, its hard to read
support! i have to count spaces to know how much stuff is, its hard to read
005_zps1digfd2q.png

[img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=47&wing=45&style=12&gender=1&ages=1&prig=10&secg=13&tert=44&elem=2&tertgene=10&spec=prev[/img]
Found this thread when I realized that yes, I do have a lot of difficulties with this.

Support. Number values for money are very hard to read right now.
Found this thread when I realized that yes, I do have a lot of difficulties with this.

Support. Number values for money are very hard to read right now.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
yes please!! i suck at reading numbers lol
yes please!! i suck at reading numbers lol
hell_by_arrowk-dcr1fkh.png i will yeet you
my art shop
1 2 3 4