Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum is being a giant bug.

Its freezing the game. Its really slow, when it moves at all. Between levels is taking ages to load. The enemies health bars appear about 2 minutes before the enemies do. The enemies take about 2 minutes to load up. I have finally got my breath up for eliminate and I am now frozen. I have turned off all special effects in case that helped but it hasn't. All I want to do is some Festival Grinding. I want me some chests. :( Please fix the bug

Its freezing the game. Its really slow, when it moves at all. Between levels is taking ages to load. The enemies health bars appear about 2 minutes before the enemies do. The enemies take about 2 minutes to load up. I have finally got my breath up for eliminate and I am now frozen. I have turned off all special effects in case that helped but it hasn't. All I want to do is some Festival Grinding. I want me some chests. :( Please fix the bug
ytF7ngA.png
@CosmicKitty
Given there's no other reports of lagging, it's likely something to do with your setup.
Have you:
- Cleared your cache
- Tried a different browser
- Checked your internet connection speed
@CosmicKitty
Given there's no other reports of lagging, it's likely something to do with your setup.
Have you:
- Cleared your cache
- Tried a different browser
- Checked your internet connection speed
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/367332922249969665/427460762785808400/unknown.png[/img] I'm having trouble with the coliseum as well, mainly, it's saying I have to be logged in to play while I am already logged in. I tried refreshing, only relogging seems to work.
unknown.png

I'm having trouble with the coliseum as well, mainly, it's saying I have to be logged in to play while I am already logged in. I tried refreshing, only relogging seems to work.
@lnterfector
This is a different issue to lagging!
Due to the incremental updating of the site, it's possible to be logged into one portion of the site and not the other (denoted by www and www1 in the url). The quickest guaranteed fix is usually to manually log out and log back in again.

If your issue doesn't have very similar symptoms, it's usually better to make a new thread as you may not get responses if it looks like a thread already has responses.
@lnterfector
This is a different issue to lagging!
Due to the incremental updating of the site, it's possible to be logged into one portion of the site and not the other (denoted by www and www1 in the url). The quickest guaranteed fix is usually to manually log out and log back in again.

If your issue doesn't have very similar symptoms, it's usually better to make a new thread as you may not get responses if it looks like a thread already has responses.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png