Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91
@HeavenlyAristo

I'll admit that cannibalism is a little bit of a stretch for me (alas; I'm a lot more squeamish than I want to admit). But bone witch I can absolutely do! Marking you down for a slot now, and you can send payment through CR or PM, whichever you like.
@HeavenlyAristo

I'll admit that cannibalism is a little bit of a stretch for me (alas; I'm a lot more squeamish than I want to admit). But bone witch I can absolutely do! Marking you down for a slot now, and you can send payment through CR or PM, whichever you like.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tues [b]Username and ID:[/b] Raan (224484) [b]Style(s) and Number of Each:[/b] A (1) [b]Dragons Being Written For:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39041822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390419/39041822_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Ideas?:[/b] Spirit is a fortune teller. Who has a very cynical world view. She's not a fan of crowds, but being alone is not an option either. To maintain this balancing act she took to reading taro cards along her travels as a means to keep some dragons around her, but at a distance. While preforming she is bold, and outspoken seeming to love the spotlight. However she is much more reserved when it's over. She originally left The Shifting Expanse because her mother past away [b]Details:[/b] As a seer Spirit dose not get flashes of future events, or thing of the like. Her power is quite passive as it works in the back of her mind. So she just has a bad feeling about you leaving to day, or she's not surprised when misfortune befalls someone. I do plane to wright a lot for her latter, but I need a start to get the will to wright the rest of it. So, [u]I'd like this to be as short at the A Style, but contain as much detail as Style B[/u]. [b]Total Cost:[/b] 20kT?
@Tues
Username and ID: Raan (224484)

Style(s) and Number of Each: A (1)

Dragons Being Written For:
Ideas?: Spirit is a fortune teller. Who has a very cynical world view. She's not a fan of crowds, but being alone is not an option either. To maintain this balancing act she took to reading taro cards along her travels as a means to keep some dragons around her, but at a distance. While preforming she is bold, and outspoken seeming to love the spotlight. However she is much more reserved when it's over. She originally left The Shifting Expanse because her mother past away

Details: As a seer Spirit dose not get flashes of future events, or thing of the like. Her power is quite passive as it works in the back of her mind. So she just has a bad feeling about you leaving to day, or she's not surprised when misfortune befalls someone. I do plane to wright a lot for her latter, but I need a start to get the will to wright the rest of it. So, I'd like this to be as short at the A Style, but contain as much detail as Style B.

Total Cost: 20kT?
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

I'll jot you down for a slot right away. Please send payment through CR or PM, whichever you prefer!
@Raan

I'll jot you down for a slot right away. Please send payment through CR or PM, whichever you prefer!
she/they -- fr+3
Bump.
Bump.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Username and ID: @Giosetta Style(s) and Number of Each:Type C Long bio Dragons Being Written For: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34129444] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341295/34129444_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: All ideas and info are on her bio. "Must Be Included" Details: If possible could you mention one thing or other from my clan, I have sellers like Thanarin, party boys like Ebru. The Leader Olthunir (for who you made lore) Also she's part of the opposition in my clan. I added a few things about this on Olthunir's bio (He's the very first dragon on my lair) Total Cost: 50kt? But I'm gonna add a tip because I love your writting c:
@Tues

Username and ID: @Giosetta

Style(s) and Number of Each:Type C Long bio

34129444_350.png

Ideas?: All ideas and info are on her bio.

"Must Be Included" Details: If possible could you mention one thing or other from my clan, I have sellers like Thanarin, party boys like Ebru. The Leader Olthunir (for who you made lore)
Also she's part of the opposition in my clan. I added a few things about this on Olthunir's bio (He's the very first dragon on my lair)

Total Cost: 50kt? But I'm gonna add a tip because I love your writting c:
firetop.png
@Giosetta

I'd be happy to write a bio for her, but part of this sale's rules as listed in the ping post is that I'm only doing Style A and B bios in order to keep the ball rolling. If you'd still like a bio for her, let me know which length you'd prefer! :)
@Giosetta

I'd be happy to write a bio for her, but part of this sale's rules as listed in the ping post is that I'm only doing Style A and B bios in order to keep the ball rolling. If you'd still like a bio for her, let me know which length you'd prefer! :)
she/they -- fr+3
Bump!

Probably going to begin working on orders this evening or tomorrow afternoon, get a couple off the table to keep it moving. c:
Bump!

Probably going to begin working on orders this evening or tomorrow afternoon, get a couple off the table to keep it moving. c:
she/they -- fr+3
Doing at least a couple of bios after D&D this evening!
Doing at least a couple of bios after D&D this evening!
she/they -- fr+3
Username and ID: Coolblob6, 196978 Style(s) and Number of Each: Style B Average Bio Dragons Being Written For:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40065576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400656/40065576_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: Sunburst is a young and curious leader but also stubborn. "Must Be Included" Details: Could you mention some about Whitsun his mate? Total Cost: 35kt
Username and ID: Coolblob6, 196978

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style B Average Bio

40065576_350.png

Ideas?: Sunburst is a young and curious leader but also stubborn.

"Must Be Included" Details: Could you mention some about Whitsun his mate?

Total Cost: 35kt
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@tues Hello! Username and ID:AMSherwood 1783 Style(s) and Number of Each: B - Average (are you doing coding for this sale? If not that's fine!) Dragons Being Written For: My Crazy Spacey Boi Spirit [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1846103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18462/1846103_350.png[/img] [/url] Ideas?: He's a fortune teller and is 100% a hot mess. If he didn't have his familiar with him he would forget to eat and starve to death. He's also super sweet. "Must Be Included" Details: He's a hoarder, and has a collection of animals always around. He also just kinda showed up as part of the clan while they were traveling, so his origins are pretty much "unknown" to the rest of the group. He is best friends with Unicorn and is in love with Koirin (though he won't admit it) Total Cost: 35kt
@tues Hello!
Username and ID:AMSherwood 1783

Style(s) and Number of Each: B - Average (are you doing coding for this sale? If not that's fine!)

Dragons Being Written For: My Crazy Spacey Boi Spirit

1846103_350.png

Ideas?:
He's a fortune teller and is 100% a hot mess. If he didn't have his familiar with him he would forget to eat and starve to death. He's also super sweet.

"Must Be Included" Details: He's a hoarder, and has a collection of animals always around.
He also just kinda showed up as part of the clan while they were traveling, so his origins are pretty much "unknown" to the rest of the group. He is best friends with Unicorn and is in love with Koirin (though he won't admit it)

Total Cost: 35kt
C5V5o0z.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91