Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I tried to art...
[size=2]I got a new dragon that I think is absolutely gorgeous and just precious, and I named her after a favorite character of mine, so I thought... why not try to draw? [i][s]It was a bad idea someone should have stopped me.[/s][/i] [center][img]https://imgur.com/sx5DWel.png[/img][/center]
I got a new dragon that I think is absolutely gorgeous and just precious, and I named her after a favorite character of mine, so I thought... why not try to draw? It was a bad idea someone should have stopped me.

sx5DWel.png
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman It's certainly a good attempt! You have the general form down, though you may want to pay attention to the details - capsule, the horns, the hair! Just draw more and you're improve over time ^^
@Feynman It's certainly a good attempt! You have the general form down, though you may want to pay attention to the details - capsule, the horns, the hair! Just draw more and you're improve over time ^^
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation. I wasn't really aiming to be anatomically-correct for a pearlcatcher; I tried with the horn and the hair but I didn't like how it looked on the drawing, and I'm not talented enough to do any genes - I've never drawn a dragon before honestly. I just wanted to make something cute for her.
@Salvation. I wasn't really aiming to be anatomically-correct for a pearlcatcher; I tried with the horn and the hair but I didn't like how it looked on the drawing, and I'm not talented enough to do any genes - I've never drawn a dragon before honestly. I just wanted to make something cute for her.
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman oh my gosh! She looks so precious and gentle! For some reason it makes me think of The Last Unicorn (probably because of how fluid you drew the curves). Great job!
@Feynman oh my gosh! She looks so precious and gentle! For some reason it makes me think of The Last Unicorn (probably because of how fluid you drew the curves). Great job!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Scorporius. Ah, thank you so much !! I've never actually seen The Last Unicorn but I googled it to see what it looked like, and that's a compliment if my little drawing reminded you of that!
@Scorporius. Ah, thank you so much !! I've never actually seen The Last Unicorn but I googled it to see what it looked like, and that's a compliment if my little drawing reminded you of that!
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman What a lovely attempt! The wings are so soothing and flowy, I'm so very glad you wanted to draw something! Definitely befitting of Lyndris ^w^
@Feynman What a lovely attempt! The wings are so soothing and flowy, I'm so very glad you wanted to draw something! Definitely befitting of Lyndris ^w^
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
@Rocwylde. Thank you so much!! I know she's missing a few of the characteristic Pearlcatcher things, but I figured I had to start trying to draw somewhere and a simple outline of... well... a very base form would be a good place to start! I'm really happy with how it turned out and hearing your kind words is encouraging for me to try to do more and add onto them :D
@Rocwylde. Thank you so much!! I know she's missing a few of the characteristic Pearlcatcher things, but I figured I had to start trying to draw somewhere and a simple outline of... well... a very base form would be a good place to start! I'm really happy with how it turned out and hearing your kind words is encouraging for me to try to do more and add onto them :D
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman Ohh! Sorry for not knowing your intention! Yeah, dragons are hard to draw when you start out. But you definitely have a good starting point. ^^ Btw, I found your drawing really cute, so I had a quick go at her. [img]https://i.imgur.com/VsvG1V3.png[/img]
@Feynman Ohh! Sorry for not knowing your intention! Yeah, dragons are hard to draw when you start out. But you definitely have a good starting point. ^^

Btw, I found your drawing really cute, so I had a quick go at her.
VsvG1V3.png
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
@Salvation. Haha, yeah, I am nowhere near talented enough to try to get out the minute details of the Pearlcatcher - I was just happy to get a rough outline of something that was recognizable as a dragon. (^.^)

Also, that is gorgeous?? You drew that?
@Salvation. Haha, yeah, I am nowhere near talented enough to try to get out the minute details of the Pearlcatcher - I was just happy to get a rough outline of something that was recognizable as a dragon. (^.^)

Also, that is gorgeous?? You drew that?
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

Yup! Feel free to use it, as long as you credit.^^
@Feynman

Yup! Feel free to use it, as long as you credit.^^
apagfTT.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png