Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Eliminate?
I don't really know if this is the right place, so if anyone knows where to put my ask questions then that'd be great ^-^

Anyways, I was reading this guide http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1#3140736
And it said when you get to level 7, you get an eliminate onto at least one of your dragons. I checked the marketplace and, nothing. Auction house, oh wow that's a lot of treasure. I checked the wiki after that and it said you could get it very rarely from certain monsters. Is there any other way to get one or do I have to do tons of farming?
I don't really know if this is the right place, so if anyone knows where to put my ask questions then that'd be great ^-^

Anyways, I was reading this guide http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710/1#3140736
And it said when you get to level 7, you get an eliminate onto at least one of your dragons. I checked the marketplace and, nothing. Auction house, oh wow that's a lot of treasure. I checked the wiki after that and it said you could get it very rarely from certain monsters. Is there any other way to get one or do I have to do tons of farming?
Feel free to message me, send stuff to the crossroads, etc.

im poor I'm also selling some dragons, so check my profile for updates and whatnot.
oh honey.
oh honey.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
@Carameldutchie
You're going to have to farm. A lot. The Coli is the only place you'll find it, sadly.

We all suffer from Lack of Eliminate Disorder.
@Carameldutchie
You're going to have to farm. A lot. The Coli is the only place you'll find it, sadly.

We all suffer from Lack of Eliminate Disorder.
i'm pretty sure the only ways are to farm or buy one in the auction house, though if you're lucky you may get one from some kind of giveaway.

you might also find some users selling elims for different type of stuff like art on the forums.
i'm pretty sure the only ways are to farm or buy one in the auction house, though if you're lucky you may get one from some kind of giveaway.

you might also find some users selling elims for different type of stuff like art on the forums.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@Carameldutchie Hi there! I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you!

I'm afraid that Eliminate is only obtainable from the Coliseum or other players. And the price is indeed sky-high.

There are however some other guides (I believe one is called the Sedona Build) that don't use Eliminate. The stone does make grinding more convenient, but it is definitely not necessary. I trained my first few dragons to level 25 before I discovered Eliminate.

Personally I find that the Woodland Path is a venue where they drop 'relatively often' and it is also an easy place to grind, even without a dragon that doesn't already have Eliminate. You can give that a go..
Or you can see if your flight offers lending services for lv25s, and you can use those to grind for a bit in the higher venues.

Goodluck!
@Carameldutchie Hi there! I went ahead and moved this thread over to the Help Center for you!

I'm afraid that Eliminate is only obtainable from the Coliseum or other players. And the price is indeed sky-high.

There are however some other guides (I believe one is called the Sedona Build) that don't use Eliminate. The stone does make grinding more convenient, but it is definitely not necessary. I trained my first few dragons to level 25 before I discovered Eliminate.

Personally I find that the Woodland Path is a venue where they drop 'relatively often' and it is also an easy place to grind, even without a dragon that doesn't already have Eliminate. You can give that a go..
Or you can see if your flight offers lending services for lv25s, and you can use those to grind for a bit in the higher venues.

Goodluck!
@Carameldutchie

For a more useful comment, fully stoned Level25s are probably cheaper than having to buy the stones for yourself, so if you are going to have to save up for Coli stuff then consider getting a dragon instead.

Also if you plan on farming, don't do it in the Mire. Elim doesn't drop there.
@Carameldutchie

For a more useful comment, fully stoned Level25s are probably cheaper than having to buy the stones for yourself, so if you are going to have to save up for Coli stuff then consider getting a dragon instead.

Also if you plan on farming, don't do it in the Mire. Elim doesn't drop there.
Fany/Babs: she/they/he - cartoon enthusiast - watching Magical Girl shows

FR Tumblr (PG-13), DeviantArt (also PG-13)
Thank you, everyone!
I probably will either:
A. End up farming (I play a lot of rpgs, so I'm quite used to it heh...)
or
B. I'm just going to use my elemental stones in place.
Thank you again to all of those who answered ^-^
Thank you, everyone!
I probably will either:
A. End up farming (I play a lot of rpgs, so I'm quite used to it heh...)
or
B. I'm just going to use my elemental stones in place.
Thank you again to all of those who answered ^-^
Feel free to message me, send stuff to the crossroads, etc.

im poor I'm also selling some dragons, so check my profile for updates and whatnot.