Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaways!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Tropickle

Okay, I sent it all! :)
@Tropickle

Okay, I sent it all! :)
lobx30c.jpg
May I please have Rhinnon, thank you this is so nice of you to do this for other players
May I please have Rhinnon, thank you this is so nice of you to do this for other players
Code:
knw9dn0.jpg
@Tropickle All sent :) !

@libertylover1921 She's on her way to you! No problem; glad we're able to help!
@Tropickle All sent :) !

@libertylover1921 She's on her way to you! No problem; glad we're able to help!
earth_potion_by_planet_spatulon-dai9iqf.gif
Added some more things!
Added some more things!
lobx30c.jpg
[size=2]@Ghostifique. Is this girl still available? I would love to adopt her, if so. She's so beautiful! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37664913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376650/37664913_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Ghostifique. Is this girl still available? I would love to adopt her, if so. She's so beautiful!
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

Yes she is! I'll send her :)
@Feynman

Yes she is! I'll send her :)
lobx30c.jpg
@ghostifique Is there any possible way I could have the two crystal Imperials please?
They're my favorite breed
@ghostifique Is there any possible way I could have the two crystal Imperials please?
They're my favorite breed
@WorldEater

Yes! I'll send them over. :)
@WorldEater

Yes! I'll send them over. :)
lobx30c.jpg
@dormammu
uhhh... could i maybe have the crystal imperial? and a shalebuck, and... um.... a blue warrior face mask and the forestsong face mask, if you don't mind? and thank you! for being super kind!
@dormammu
uhhh... could i maybe have the crystal imperial? and a shalebuck, and... um.... a blue warrior face mask and the forestsong face mask, if you don't mind? and thank you! for being super kind!
wBOpmxj.png
Could I possibly snag dragons 39107383 and 37757209?
Could I possibly snag dragons 39107383 and 37757209?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45