Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaways!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@ghostifique May I have a Longjaw Lurefish if you still have one available?
@ghostifique May I have a Longjaw Lurefish if you still have one available?
@Ghostifique
Hi there! Could I please have the skydancer male (the white iridescent one), and the nocturne male (the cerulean skink one)? And I wasn't sure if I could have both dragons and other items/familiars, but I would love to have the scroll of renaming and otherworldly aura as well c:
@Ghostifique
Hi there! Could I please have the skydancer male (the white iridescent one), and the nocturne male (the cerulean skink one)? And I wasn't sure if I could have both dragons and other items/familiars, but I would love to have the scroll of renaming and otherworldly aura as well c:
Umm...hello, I was wondering if I could get Hypnos and Cloudedsoul, the winterwatch goggles and the mages peony hat? (If they are available). If so, Thanks! If not, thanks anyway heh.

[edit, cause I missed something I guess] @Ghostifique
Umm...hello, I was wondering if I could get Hypnos and Cloudedsoul, the winterwatch goggles and the mages peony hat? (If they are available). If so, Thanks! If not, thanks anyway heh.

[edit, cause I missed something I guess] @Ghostifique

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
There's a bunch of new dragons available, folks. Which i'm advertising because i have a vested interest in them getting adopted, as the breeder.
There's a bunch of new dragons available, folks. Which i'm advertising because i have a vested interest in them getting adopted, as the breeder.
caFoWIg.png
@ghostifique

Could I have the opposing force familiar please?
@ghostifique

Could I have the opposing force familiar please?
doaulpa6787.png
@FloofyDragon @john56575

Your things have been sent!

Yes, we have tons of more dragons, thanks to @Argente! :D
@FloofyDragon @john56575

Your things have been sent!

Yes, we have tons of more dragons, thanks to @Argente! :D
lobx30c.jpg
@ghostifique

Thank you !
@ghostifique

Thank you !
doaulpa6787.png
@ghostifique

Since you donated to my brother I would like to donate some dragons to the cause. I have 17 dragons to donate. Would you like me to maintain a stall or send them to you?
@ghostifique

Since you donated to my brother I would like to donate some dragons to the cause. I have 17 dragons to donate. Would you like me to maintain a stall or send them to you?
Come get some free dragons!
laodpua664c.png
(bump!)
(bump!)
caFoWIg.png
Can I have the Azure Highnoon Hank, The Imperial white Piebald, and the Iron winguard please @Ghostifique
Can I have the Azure Highnoon Hank, The Imperial white Piebald, and the Iron winguard please @Ghostifique
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45