Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 63 64
@Lisegathe I believe US summer/winter time happens at set dates. As far as I recall US always switches two or three weeks before Europe does. (We're up next weekend, right?)

In 2018 DLS happens on March 11 and November 4th in the US
@Lisegathe I believe US summer/winter time happens at set dates. As far as I recall US always switches two or three weeks before Europe does. (We're up next weekend, right?)

In 2018 DLS happens on March 11 and November 4th in the US
cries because MY DRAGONS LIVE AGAIN
WE LIVE
WE HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD
cries because MY DRAGONS LIVE AGAIN
WE LIVE
WE HAVE RISEN FROM THE DEAD
So where do I go to sign up? I'm still confused about all this...
So where do I go to sign up? I'm still confused about all this...
fUUWM8s.png
SEEKING THIS DRAGON

After years of trying to catch this website and register, I saw this and finally opened an account! Thanks so much for opening registration permanently!
After years of trying to catch this website and register, I saw this and finally opened an account! Thanks so much for opening registration permanently!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Sippycup You're already signed up...
@Sippycup You're already signed up...
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
NEW COLI IS SO GOOD. EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T STOP CRYIN'...BUCKETS OF TEARS...
NEW COLI IS SO GOOD. EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I CAN'T STOP CRYIN'...BUCKETS OF TEARS...
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Gaia and @IcyNinetales Thank you, that is useful information :) I didn't know the US started later and ended DST earlier. Not even my well-traveled grandmother or my american-norwegian training buddy knew about that. I asked just now :P It sounds very stressful to the plane companies... Once I almost sent in a bug report because I thought FR had fogotten to switch to DLS altogether xD

Yes, Europe is jumping Sunday 25th ^^
@Gaia and @IcyNinetales Thank you, that is useful information :) I didn't know the US started later and ended DST earlier. Not even my well-traveled grandmother or my american-norwegian training buddy knew about that. I asked just now :P It sounds very stressful to the plane companies... Once I almost sent in a bug report because I thought FR had fogotten to switch to DLS altogether xD

Yes, Europe is jumping Sunday 25th ^^
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Am I just being dumb? Or...can I not find the event familiar?
Am I just being dumb? Or...can I not find the event familiar?
@Alcina I cannot find the event familiar either. I check in my hoard and vault and it is not anywhere.
@Alcina I cannot find the event familiar either. I check in my hoard and vault and it is not anywhere.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Alcina and @Scales25 the familiar won't be handed out until Monday ^^ This ensures that everyone registered by 6:00 server time on the 19th (old and new) can get one.
@Alcina and @Scales25 the familiar won't be handed out until Monday ^^ This ensures that everyone registered by 6:00 server time on the 19th (old and new) can get one.
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x