Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64
I knew the familiar was gonna be something with all the elements! My guess was a Rainbow Sprite, but the globe is also super cool!
I knew the familiar was gonna be something with all the elements! My guess was a Rainbow Sprite, but the globe is also super cool!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
Gasp!
Gasp!
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
[quote name="sweetnightmare" date="2018-03-16 06:35:05" ] Why a lot of people that already got the familiar are saying that they hope that it's not the familiar? I mean you got it so why wouldn't that be the familiar? [/quote] @sweetnightmare First off, cool avatar dragon! And to answer your question, NO ONE has received the familiar. They said we will get it when the event ends. Which is... Very backwards. The reason why we're apprehensive about it though, is because, if you look at the first post under where they talk about the new familiar, you'll see a weird globe thingy. And... We hope that that's NOT what the familiar will be.
sweetnightmare wrote on 2018-03-16 06:35:05:
Why a lot of people that already got the familiar are saying that they hope that it's not the familiar? I mean you got it so why wouldn't that be the familiar?

@sweetnightmare First off, cool avatar dragon!

And to answer your question, NO ONE has received the familiar. They said we will get it when the event ends. Which is... Very backwards.
The reason why we're apprehensive about it though, is because, if you look at the first post under where they talk about the new familiar, you'll see a weird globe thingy. And... We hope that that's NOT what the familiar will be.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@cataclasm couldn’t have said it better myself tbh. I’m happy we’re getting something here, but this doesn’t feel quite up to the hype
@cataclasm couldn’t have said it better myself tbh. I’m happy we’re getting something here, but this doesn’t feel quite up to the hype
[quote name="@MagicmakerRose" date="2018-03-16 06:38:25" ] I knew the familiar was gonna be something with all the elements! My guess was a Rainbow Sprite, but the globe is also super cool! [/quote] [item=rainbow sprite] It's sorta already a thing?
@MagicmakerRose wrote on 2018-03-16 06:38:25:
Rainbow Sprite
It's sorta already a thing?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
There we go.
There we go.
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMPEROR?
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EMPEROR?

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
As neat as this all is, I really hope they plan on actually wrapping up the lore stories. They all ended in cliffhangers that led to nowhere except "possible apocalypse alert," and really, after all the lore hype, this is a very anticlimactic way to start the event. It feels like there was no point behind the pieces except to create false excitement. :/
As neat as this all is, I really hope they plan on actually wrapping up the lore stories. They all ended in cliffhangers that led to nowhere except "possible apocalypse alert," and really, after all the lore hype, this is a very anticlimactic way to start the event. It feels like there was no point behind the pieces except to create false excitement. :/
Grim
They/He, 25+
FR+3
Lore Hatchery
Graphics Shop
Wishlist
QOsn8Q8.png
[quote name="@MagicmakerRose" date="2018-03-16 06:38:25" ] I knew the familiar was gonna be something with all the elements! My guess was a Rainbow Sprite, but the globe is also super cool! [/quote] Everyone checks their hoards. They gasp in shock. There, in their humble hoard.... Is [item=Rainbow Sprite]
@MagicmakerRose wrote on 2018-03-16 06:38:25:

Everyone checks their hoards. They gasp in shock. There, in their humble hoard....

Is Rainbow Sprite
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Oh thank you @Cataclasm

Yeah, I checked the post again and saw that artwork. I personally just though that it was supposed to be just "placeholder art" so the post doesn't look so empty.
Now I feel silly that I didn't notice it >.>
Oh thank you @Cataclasm

Yeah, I checked the post again and saw that artwork. I personally just though that it was supposed to be just "placeholder art" so the post doesn't look so empty.
Now I feel silly that I didn't notice it >.>
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64