Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 16062 16063
Why don't I come on here more often? ;~; I love dragons.
Why don't I come on here more often? ;~; I love dragons.
I got my earrings put back in today. I feel whole again~
I got my earrings put back in today. I feel whole again~
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I didn't realize that the energy meters would be topped off for the celebration until after I fed my dergs. Heck.
I didn't realize that the energy meters would be topped off for the celebration until after I fed my dergs. Heck.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
I'm aro/ace
So give me some space
And flirt with somebody else
*finger guns*
you should stay at home licking batteries

so, today, i taught 3 actors how to play a rock song and i'm like, wayyy satisfied. i feel really good. i'm so glad i brought that one guy I wasn't sure about on. he's perfect for the role, knowledgeable about the topic, and cultivated a really good culture for everyone that couldn't have happened otherwise. I definitely learned a lot about this and i'm optimistic for action day tomorrow~~~~~~~~~
you should stay at home licking batteries

so, today, i taught 3 actors how to play a rock song and i'm like, wayyy satisfied. i feel really good. i'm so glad i brought that one guy I wasn't sure about on. he's perfect for the role, knowledgeable about the topic, and cultivated a really good culture for everyone that couldn't have happened otherwise. I definitely learned a lot about this and i'm optimistic for action day tomorrow~~~~~~~~~
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
hnnhhnnhh moo.

currently: lithuania.
vilnius in slightly less than two hours

then sit over onto warsaw bus.
g ood.
hnnhhnnhh moo.

currently: lithuania.
vilnius in slightly less than two hours

then sit over onto warsaw bus.
g ood.
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
Brace yourself.
Brace yourself.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Finally leveling my dergs~
Finally leveling my dergs~
What the **** the waystone's active now.
What the **** the waystone's active now.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Do trees have genders? Like, can I make Evan x Tree gay?
Do trees have genders? Like, can I make Evan x Tree gay?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
man when it comes to spore i'm ******* hysterical i have the best jokes on there
man when it comes to spore i'm ******* hysterical i have the best jokes on there
1 2 ... 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 16062 16063