Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] UM skins and Accents
1 2
@Avalynn

I got these I am actively selling and completely up for haggling on ;)
(1.5k gems)
(1.5k gems)
~ Limited 20 print (1.8k gems??)
(1.5k gems?)
(1k gems)
~ Limited 10 print (1.5k gems for each?)
(1.5k gems)
(expeensives~ Not to sure to price but up to selling and haggling on them)

(love to swap this for its female SD gem accents~ Probably all colors but Red+Blue are always best colors~)

I got a hoardsell where I got all my uma listed (my iffy and fav, due to personal attachment or just super pretty) if you want to check that~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726#post_26823046
@Avalynn

I got these I am actively selling and completely up for haggling on ;)
(1.5k gems)
(1.5k gems)
~ Limited 20 print (1.8k gems??)
(1.5k gems?)
(1k gems)
~ Limited 10 print (1.5k gems for each?)
(1.5k gems)
(expeensives~ Not to sure to price but up to selling and haggling on them)

(love to swap this for its female SD gem accents~ Probably all colors but Red+Blue are always best colors~)

I got a hoardsell where I got all my uma listed (my iffy and fav, due to personal attachment or just super pretty) if you want to check that~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2170726#post_26823046
@chocomonster

Ooo. I'm interested in wise chief possibly.
Im also interested in your Diabolist's Cascade from your link. What would it take to get that one?

Gosh... Your collection is amazing. I keep finding ones I want.
I know I will want to bribe you when I have a dragon I am trying to breed soon. Not sure what will look great on here but there are a few things...
@chocomonster

Ooo. I'm interested in wise chief possibly.
Im also interested in your Diabolist's Cascade from your link. What would it take to get that one?

Gosh... Your collection is amazing. I keep finding ones I want.
I know I will want to bribe you when I have a dragon I am trying to breed soon. Not sure what will look great on here but there are a few things...
RHoDrKy.png
@Avalynn Interested in anything here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2145029/1
@Avalynn Interested in anything here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2145029/1
@Avalynn

Sorry about delay!

Wise chief still on the auction house if you ever want to pick it up ;) Though I don't mind haggling~

For Diabolist's Cascade..... I could let it go for 2k gems! Its gorgeous but I really need to cut down my uma collection somehow :')

And thanks <3 I swear I dont know how it got so out of control but I love all my uma but I literally have more uma then dragon slots, I need to cut it down a bit despite how much I love them :')

But feel free to try to bribe me out of my uma~ I think it never hurts to ask so feel free to ask! I need to cut down my collection weather I like it or not and I am saving up again for a large goal so I need gems X'D
@Avalynn

Sorry about delay!

Wise chief still on the auction house if you ever want to pick it up ;) Though I don't mind haggling~

For Diabolist's Cascade..... I could let it go for 2k gems! Its gorgeous but I really need to cut down my uma collection somehow :')

And thanks <3 I swear I dont know how it got so out of control but I love all my uma but I literally have more uma then dragon slots, I need to cut it down a bit despite how much I love them :')

But feel free to try to bribe me out of my uma~ I think it never hurts to ask so feel free to ask! I need to cut down my collection weather I like it or not and I am saving up again for a large goal so I need gems X'D
@avalynn

i have

flight feathers for 1.5-2kg, grace of the moon for 2.5kg ( willing to haggle )
@avalynn

i have

flight feathers for 1.5-2kg, grace of the moon for 2.5kg ( willing to haggle )
yv0mNts.png
@Avalynn
I have quite a few UMAs linked here!
@Avalynn
I have quite a few UMAs linked here!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Avalynn
I'm currently selling these skin/accent if you're interested.
Price negotiable.

1000g (retired) 500g 500g
400g 400g 500g
500g 200g 600g
700g
@Avalynn
I'm currently selling these skin/accent if you're interested.
Price negotiable.

1000g (retired) 500g 500g
400g 400g 500g
500g 200g 600g
700g
@Avalynn
I just have 1 female SD accent and I'm terrible at pricing these things. Maybe 1.5-2kG since it's retired? It sold. Whoops

@Avalynn
I just have 1 female SD accent and I'm terrible at pricing these things. Maybe 1.5-2kG since it's retired? It sold. Whoops

rpNVnXN.png small_gif_save_the_imps1_by_keldeostar-dc6ippw.gif
1 2