Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Something Ominous Approaches
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Voidspeaker @Katsha @LadyShizuko

Whoops, sorry about that! She's back.
@Voidspeaker @Katsha @LadyShizuko

Whoops, sorry about that! She's back.
cL9yafY.gif
@JoyLayne the modded server has actually shifted to Blightfall on the TechnicPack; links and things need updating on the thread, but if you go to the Discord Server ([url=https://discord.gg/0145LWh2prifuyHan]Here![/url]) they're super helpful. I thought it was on Project Ozone as well at first, when I couldn't log in I asked them for help and they got me on the right track. Also, since the server is shifting to where Ora and Kat are co-admins (I think? Or Kat might just be new admin overall I'm not sure) we've shifted over to this forum thread instead of the other. Also, @Katsha, we might need to update the forum post; the link for instructions is leading to a page on the old forum about overgrown rubber trees. I've got code for new instructions below if you like. Instructions for Modded Server: [list][*][url=https://www.technicpack.net/download][b]Here[/b][/url]'s a link for the Technic Pack download, grab that and stick the launcher where you can find it easy. [*]Next, go into the launcher (you'll have to sign in with your minecraft login), go under the "Modpacks" tab, and select Blightfall. [*]Download that, and hit launch. It'll take a few minutes to load up, there's a lot of mods. [*]Connect to the server as usual, and watch out for hostile mobs![/list] [code][list][*][url=https://www.technicpack.net/download][b]Here[/b][/url]'s a link for the Technic Pack download, grab that and stick the launcher where you can find it easy. [*]Next, go into the launcher (you'll have to sign in with your minecraft login), go under the "Modpacks" tab, and select Blightfall. [*]Download that, and hit Play. It'll take a few minutes to load up, there's a lot of mods. [*]Connect to the server as usual, and watch out for hostile mobs![/list][/code]
@JoyLayne the modded server has actually shifted to Blightfall on the TechnicPack; links and things need updating on the thread, but if you go to the Discord Server (Here!) they're super helpful. I thought it was on Project Ozone as well at first, when I couldn't log in I asked them for help and they got me on the right track.
Also, since the server is shifting to where Ora and Kat are co-admins (I think? Or Kat might just be new admin overall I'm not sure) we've shifted over to this forum thread instead of the other.

Also, @Katsha, we might need to update the forum post; the link for instructions is leading to a page on the old forum about overgrown rubber trees. I've got code for new instructions below if you like.

Instructions for Modded Server:
  • Here's a link for the Technic Pack download, grab that and stick the launcher where you can find it easy.
  • Next, go into the launcher (you'll have to sign in with your minecraft login), go under the "Modpacks" tab, and select Blightfall.
  • Download that, and hit launch. It'll take a few minutes to load up, there's a lot of mods.
  • Connect to the server as usual, and watch out for hostile mobs!
Code:
[list][*][url=https://www.technicpack.net/download][b]Here[/b][/url]'s a link for the Technic Pack download, grab that and stick the launcher where you can find it easy. [*]Next, go into the launcher (you'll have to sign in with your minecraft login), go under the "Modpacks" tab, and select Blightfall. [*]Download that, and hit Play. It'll take a few minutes to load up, there's a lot of mods. [*]Connect to the server as usual, and watch out for hostile mobs![/list]
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
@Voidspeaker

You're the best! I'll put it on the to do list for the morning.
@Voidspeaker

You're the best! I'll put it on the to do list for the morning.
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Voidspeaker

Thank you so much for the step by step that is beyond Super helpful. I am following your step by steps now to get into
the minecraft! my minecraft ID is: JoyLaynieSadye
@Voidspeaker

Thank you so much for the step by step that is beyond Super helpful. I am following your step by steps now to get into
the minecraft! my minecraft ID is: JoyLaynieSadye
@Katsha Hello! Because links to personal fundraising sites are not permitted, this thread has been edited. Thanks!
@Katsha Hello! Because links to personal fundraising sites are not permitted, this thread has been edited. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Server down?
Server down?
@Wingheart
It should be up!
@Wingheart
It should be up!
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha In-game name is Wingyl, may i have an island and elytra?
@Oranitha @fuwafuwa @grimverse @Katsha In-game name is Wingyl, may i have an island and elytra?
@Katsha @Oranitha Server's down as of 9:34pm EST
"Connection Refused: No Further Information:" is the error it's firing at me
@Katsha @Oranitha Server's down as of 9:34pm EST
"Connection Refused: No Further Information:" is the error it's firing at me
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
@Voidspeaker Try now?
@Voidspeaker Try now?
cL9yafY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14