Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Minecraft] Something Ominous Approaches
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Katsha @Oranitha
So... I and Grim may have crashed the server...
I was way way out in the boondocks (like -8000 -8000) trying to figure out worldedit and maybe start a new project for people, and ended up spawning in a giant sphere that timed me and Grim out. Didn't crash the server, i think... we were able to pop back in
Grim helped me work on removing the sphere i'd spawned in(which we labeled the Death Star because it didn't even spawn in more than halfway), and in the process we crashed the server and it hasn't come back up. I've tried logging in over the past 45min and it just keeps timing out.
@Katsha @Oranitha
So... I and Grim may have crashed the server...
I was way way out in the boondocks (like -8000 -8000) trying to figure out worldedit and maybe start a new project for people, and ended up spawning in a giant sphere that timed me and Grim out. Didn't crash the server, i think... we were able to pop back in
Grim helped me work on removing the sphere i'd spawned in(which we labeled the Death Star because it didn't even spawn in more than halfway), and in the process we crashed the server and it hasn't come back up. I've tried logging in over the past 45min and it just keeps timing out.
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
@Voidspeaker Ah shoot, I'm at work right now...worst comes to worst, I'll be able to drop in at around 6pm FR time.
@Voidspeaker Ah shoot, I'm at work right now...worst comes to worst, I'll be able to drop in at around 6pm FR time.
cL9yafY.gif
@voidspeaker so that's why I can't get on
@voidspeaker so that's why I can't get on
@LadyShizuko yeah... I'm sorry about that ^^;
((and even though technically it was Grim's command that crashed the server it was my mistake that he was trying to help fix so I'll take the blame on this one))

@Oranitha alright, I'll keep poking it and seeing if it'll come online again. Worst case I'll see you around 6pm FR time
@LadyShizuko yeah... I'm sorry about that ^^;
((and even though technically it was Grim's command that crashed the server it was my mistake that he was trying to help fix so I'll take the blame on this one))

@Oranitha alright, I'll keep poking it and seeing if it'll come online again. Worst case I'll see you around 6pm FR time
@Voidspeaker Frick, sorry, work's going a bit late

@Oranitha
@Voidspeaker Frick, sorry, work's going a bit late

@Oranitha
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha no worries!

ETA: I need to head to bed, I'll check on it in the morning, see what we can see and clear out any leftover stone from the incident
@Oranitha no worries!

ETA: I need to head to bed, I'll check on it in the morning, see what we can see and clear out any leftover stone from the incident
@voidspeaker I'm not really upset it's not like it was on purpose
@voidspeaker I'm not really upset it's not like it was on purpose
...Hey I can't get on the server is there reason for that
...Hey I can't get on the server is there reason for that
@Oranitha @LadyShizuko

I'm not entirely sure, I'll look into it though
@Oranitha @LadyShizuko

I'm not entirely sure, I'll look into it though
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Katsha @Oranitha unmodded server seems to be down, too. I need to check on the modded server more oops
@Katsha @Oranitha unmodded server seems to be down, too. I need to check on the modded server more oops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14