Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2283 2284
//Ouf... Could I join?...
//Ouf... Could I join?...
//ooc - @Enoral anyone is able to join <3
//ooc - @Enoral anyone is able to join <3
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
//Oh.... How interesting))...
//Oh.... How interesting))...
She warily walked out of the forest that hid her, unsure if she would be welcome to the other dragons, arkon called out to no one in particular, “h-hello, I um just wanted to say hi,” adjusting her glasses she prepared to dart back into the forest in case of a violent attack. Fighting the urge to bolt at the slightest movement arkon stood her ground and awaited a reply.
She warily walked out of the forest that hid her, unsure if she would be welcome to the other dragons, arkon called out to no one in particular, “h-hello, I um just wanted to say hi,” adjusting her glasses she prepared to dart back into the forest in case of a violent attack. Fighting the urge to bolt at the slightest movement arkon stood her ground and awaited a reply.
@demonnos
Cadence wandered through the forest, heading towards the noise of other dragons talking. After she had stepped on a few tails and generally gotten in the way, her clan had told her, not unkindly, to go take a walk. It wasn’t long before she reached the edge of the clearing, and saw just how many dragons there were. ”Oh good grief...” she murmured.

Cadence didn’t do very well in big groups like this one; she was always convinced they were all staring at her and no amount of persuasion could convince her that they weren’t. Spying a lone Wildclaw, she decided to try and talk to her. Cadence carefully walked over to her. “Uh, hello.” she whispered. “I’m Cadence.
@demonnos
Cadence wandered through the forest, heading towards the noise of other dragons talking. After she had stepped on a few tails and generally gotten in the way, her clan had told her, not unkindly, to go take a walk. It wasn’t long before she reached the edge of the clearing, and saw just how many dragons there were. ”Oh good grief...” she murmured.

Cadence didn’t do very well in big groups like this one; she was always convinced they were all staring at her and no amount of persuasion could convince her that they weren’t. Spying a lone Wildclaw, she decided to try and talk to her. Cadence carefully walked over to her. “Uh, hello.” she whispered. “I’m Cadence.
0gldo0m.png
((Can I use a Scry to roleplay?))
((Can I use a Scry to roleplay?))
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39372657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393727/39372657_350.png[/img] [/url] A mud coloured Skydancer hung around a small clearing near the gathering, swishing her tail in boredom. Her eyes scanned the crowd for someone friendly enough to approach, and she leaned back, absorbing as much sunlight as she could.

39372657_350.png

A mud coloured Skydancer hung around a small clearing near the gathering, swishing her tail in boredom. Her eyes scanned the crowd for someone friendly enough to approach, and she leaned back, absorbing as much sunlight as she could.
Giving a slight start at the sudden voice she turned her gaze upon the new dragon, who introduced herself as Cadence. Unfortunately she spun around to fast and lost her balance, and her glasses. Though unable to see cadence clearly, she could make out her fuzzy outline, startled she put together a reply. “H-hello, i’m arkon, it’s nice to meet you cadence!” tenderly touching the ground Arkon felt around for her halfmoon glasses…… and managed to hit her head on a low hanging tree branch.
Giving a slight start at the sudden voice she turned her gaze upon the new dragon, who introduced herself as Cadence. Unfortunately she spun around to fast and lost her balance, and her glasses. Though unable to see cadence clearly, she could make out her fuzzy outline, startled she put together a reply. “H-hello, i’m arkon, it’s nice to meet you cadence!” tenderly touching the ground Arkon felt around for her halfmoon glasses…… and managed to hit her head on a low hanging tree branch.
Hikarui, a young skydancer flew towards the training ground landing on top of a fairly large boulder. Her talons gripped the boulder as her tail rested on the surface. Glancing around she saw many fellow dragons of her breed and flight. Relaxed, hikarui let out a soft joyful sigh as she fluttered her wings. Her white iridescent scales glistened within the sunlight that beamed down from the soft blue skies. Midnight runes lined her sides and engulfed her back feet. A soft cotton hood covered her head, and shadowed her complexions. Hikarui quickly fixed the rose vines that were wrapped around her arms. She began to flap her wings lifting off into the sky, and relocated herself to a more populated region.
Hikarui, a young skydancer flew towards the training ground landing on top of a fairly large boulder. Her talons gripped the boulder as her tail rested on the surface. Glancing around she saw many fellow dragons of her breed and flight. Relaxed, hikarui let out a soft joyful sigh as she fluttered her wings. Her white iridescent scales glistened within the sunlight that beamed down from the soft blue skies. Midnight runes lined her sides and engulfed her back feet. A soft cotton hood covered her head, and shadowed her complexions. Hikarui quickly fixed the rose vines that were wrapped around her arms. She began to flap her wings lifting off into the sky, and relocated herself to a more populated region.
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
OOC: I want to RP, but i want to do multiple characters and I don't know how to link properly and stuff, but I don't want to leave my trash can of loneliness, but I want to RP, but that requires leaving my trash can.
OOC: I want to RP, but i want to do multiple characters and I don't know how to link properly and stuff, but I don't want to leave my trash can of loneliness, but I want to RP, but that requires leaving my trash can.
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngTidelord best lord.fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png
ZVpCPil.png
zy0CN.gif SX8VL.gif
1 2 ... 877 878 879 880 881 ... 2283 2284