Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Meaning behind your username
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62
[item=parda]
Parda
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
What? Not even a groan?

:)
What? Not even a groan?

:)
Owner and Proprietor of The Tank Farm.
Mine actually stands for Jeff Winger from the show community cuz when I made this account, I had just finished the show. I thought oh winger = wings = dragons. Anyway not a huge fan but its easy to remember so I don't mind it THAT much. I actually didn't finish he show. I went up to the second to last season. I remember where but I dont want to spoil it for anyone.
Mine actually stands for Jeff Winger from the show community cuz when I made this account, I had just finished the show. I thought oh winger = wings = dragons. Anyway not a huge fan but its easy to remember so I don't mind it THAT much. I actually didn't finish he show. I went up to the second to last season. I remember where but I dont want to spoil it for anyone.
My online alias for years was CosmicGalaxies, and that was my original username. It was just a mash up of cosmic, something that I liked a lot (cosmic patterns) and galaxies, because I thought space was the coolest thing ever (in all fairness it's still cool). I ended up outgrowing it because it sounded childish and nonsensical.
I went through a lot of names on different sites (CosmicRaptor, CreativeRaptor, DapperRaptor) to do with dinosaurs.
Finally, I got into D&D pretty heavily. I decided on the username BardicBat because of this. Bardic is to do with the bard class of D&D and the tradition of story telling. And bat because bats are my favourite animal!
My online alias for years was CosmicGalaxies, and that was my original username. It was just a mash up of cosmic, something that I liked a lot (cosmic patterns) and galaxies, because I thought space was the coolest thing ever (in all fairness it's still cool). I ended up outgrowing it because it sounded childish and nonsensical.
I went through a lot of names on different sites (CosmicRaptor, CreativeRaptor, DapperRaptor) to do with dinosaurs.
Finally, I got into D&D pretty heavily. I decided on the username BardicBat because of this. Bardic is to do with the bard class of D&D and the tradition of story telling. And bat because bats are my favourite animal!
My user is a pun on Captain Quarsh Panaka from Star Wars - Padmé Amidala's first bodyguard - and the band Panic! At the Disco. My cousin is @/PadmeArmadillo because she, too, loves Star Wars. In short, we're both huge nerds who like Star Wars a little bit too much.
My user is a pun on Captain Quarsh Panaka from Star Wars - Padmé Amidala's first bodyguard - and the band Panic! At the Disco. My cousin is @/PadmeArmadillo because she, too, loves Star Wars. In short, we're both huge nerds who like Star Wars a little bit too much.
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
*Sweats Nervously* [img]https://a.wattpad.com/cover/77011153-352-k395329.jpg[/img] Listen when [i]this[/i] is the official art for the anime they kinda seem [i]pretty gay [/i] don't you think?
*Sweats Nervously*

77011153-352-k395329.jpg

Listen when this is the official art for the anime they kinda seem pretty gay don't you think?
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
Ugh, okay I'm not a furry. But basically I had a warrior cat oc named Willowfrost, and I was really into warriors at the time I made my Chicken Smoothie and it became my username for that. I came here, didn't know what to name my account, and was still kinda into warriors. So I was like, ya I'll do Willowfrost. But that was taken so I just added a 10 onto it. I might change it, but idk.
Ugh, okay I'm not a furry. But basically I had a warrior cat oc named Willowfrost, and I was really into warriors at the time I made my Chicken Smoothie and it became my username for that. I came here, didn't know what to name my account, and was still kinda into warriors. So I was like, ya I'll do Willowfrost. But that was taken so I just added a 10 onto it. I might change it, but idk.
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i was homestuck trash and even though i'm not as into it as i used to be my love for the lalondes is everlasting
i was homestuck trash and even though i'm not as into it as i used to be my love for the lalondes is everlasting
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Rainbowlight is the name of my main oc/persona! She uhhh was a weird combination of a warriors fan cat/whateverr & a pony so I found "compromise" between the 2 worlds. Not the greatest, but I'm far too attached to it to change her name or my username, so Imma stay like this for a while.
Rainbowlight is the name of my main oc/persona! She uhhh was a weird combination of a warriors fan cat/whateverr & a pony so I found "compromise" between the 2 worlds. Not the greatest, but I'm far too attached to it to change her name or my username, so Imma stay like this for a while.
He/Him lol
I just changed my username again, lol. My username is just the name of one of my OCs. It's also a word that apparently means "to move quickly" and to jerk, twitch, fidget, etc. It suits the character I guess lol
I just changed my username again, lol. My username is just the name of one of my OCs. It's also a word that apparently means "to move quickly" and to jerk, twitch, fidget, etc. It suits the character I guess lol
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 61 62