Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158
[quote name="Dandydots" date="2018-03-09 15:31:32" ] Not a fan of open registration. Changes an great exclusive game to just another online game. [/quote] That's a very elitist attitude that I definitively disagree with. This is a great game with a great community, everyone should be allowed the chance to join in and enjoy the fun.
Dandydots wrote on 2018-03-09 15:31:32:
Not a fan of open registration. Changes an great exclusive game to just another online game.

That's a very elitist attitude that I definitively disagree with. This is a great game with a great community, everyone should be allowed the chance to join in and enjoy the fun.
a6936545c77780ca0894eefdba4512dd.png
| Silva | 20 | They/Them |

| Server Time +3 |

| Lore Site |
My question is, will these stories + Bounty of the Elements result in permanent changes to the current status quo within the world map and lore I wonder? I think that'd be pretty cool...!
My question is, will these stories + Bounty of the Elements result in permanent changes to the current status quo within the world map and lore I wonder? I think that'd be pretty cool...!
*squints*

...Is "Temper, Temper" a pun on tempering metal

Because...
*squints*

...Is "Temper, Temper" a pun on tempering metal

Because...
jtgoRWq.png
[quote name="Katsuokai" date="2018-03-09 13:51:44" ] We got to read a story featuring the Courier dragon Edgar!!! That was fun and the fact that The Twisting Crescendo probably took the form of a Spiral dragon was amazing. So many lore possibilities, I'm truly enjoying reading all these stories. ;D [/quote] Wow, I hadn't thought of that. The common theory is that the "mysterious young noodle" is actually the Windsinger reincarnate, and I had kinda thought that too, but now I think your theory makes much more sense. After all, considering the timing of the Crescendo's halt and revival, and that the Spiral was nonbinary, it seems likely to me that maybe the elemental regions have some form of semi-sentience. Makes for the interesting possibility that we don't know as much about the magics of Sornieth as we thought (especially since the last three stories have also dealt with shifting magic). Well, that was my little theorizing rant for the day :)
Katsuokai wrote on 2018-03-09 13:51:44:
We got to read a story featuring the Courier dragon Edgar!!! That was fun and the fact that The Twisting Crescendo probably took the form of a Spiral dragon was amazing. So many lore possibilities, I'm truly enjoying reading all these stories. ;D
Wow, I hadn't thought of that. The common theory is that the "mysterious young noodle" is actually the Windsinger reincarnate, and I had kinda thought that too, but now I think your theory makes much more sense. After all, considering the timing of the Crescendo's halt and revival, and that the Spiral was nonbinary, it seems likely to me that maybe the elemental regions have some form of semi-sentience. Makes for the interesting possibility that we don't know as much about the magics of Sornieth as we thought (especially since the last three stories have also dealt with shifting magic).

Well, that was my little theorizing rant for the day :)
neutral_rose_by_dogi_crimson-darmgvm.png
Well, so far me fav'rite o' this lot be "Temper, Temper" though th' first story be quite entertain' 's well!

This be intriguin' fer sure, haharr!
Well, so far me fav'rite o' this lot be "Temper, Temper" though th' first story be quite entertain' 's well!

This be intriguin' fer sure, haharr!
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
1000% down with all of this
1000% down with all of this
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
THIS IS GONNA BE SO FRICKIN COOL!
THIS IS GONNA BE SO FRICKIN COOL!
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
I need next!!!!!!!!!! :D <3 I LOVE THIS GAME AND STORIES SO MUCH!
I need next!!!!!!!!!! :D <3 I LOVE THIS GAME AND STORIES SO MUCH!
NB43KMu.png
How would you pronounce Gaolers? GA-o- lerrs? gao-LEERS
I feel like I'm making this harder than it meeds to be...... Perhaps i should have a coffee......

@Xhaztol
How would you pronounce Gaolers? GA-o- lerrs? gao-LEERS
I feel like I'm making this harder than it meeds to be...... Perhaps i should have a coffee......

@Xhaztol
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
whats the famillar and when are we getting it?!?!?!?
whats the famillar and when are we getting it?!?!?!?
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158