Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Huge lag across the site
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Oh yeah, this happened to me, too.
Oh yeah, this happened to me, too.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I am praying this is fixed before open reg
I am praying this is fixed before open reg
iO2X60T.png
I'm praying it gets fixed at all.
I'm praying it gets fixed at all.
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
At best i get a page to load after 3-5 minutes and a couple of refreshes. At worst i get just a totally white or totally black screen.

Problems on pc, laptop and phone, with every type of browser. We have verizon internet at home and T-mobile phone. Isn't any better at starbucks than it is at home. Philadelphia area.

Login status doesn't change anything.

No adblocker. Windows firewall and AVG antivirus. Disabling them doesn't change anything. No VPN or special network settings.

Many thanks to anyone looking into this issue.
At best i get a page to load after 3-5 minutes and a couple of refreshes. At worst i get just a totally white or totally black screen.

Problems on pc, laptop and phone, with every type of browser. We have verizon internet at home and T-mobile phone. Isn't any better at starbucks than it is at home. Philadelphia area.

Login status doesn't change anything.

No adblocker. Windows firewall and AVG antivirus. Disabling them doesn't change anything. No VPN or special network settings.

Many thanks to anyone looking into this issue.
Hi, it's suddenly working amazingly for me for the first time in more than two weeks. If any change was made, it seemed to help on my end. I have not experienced this extremely clear loading behavior for a long time, and it's working great for extended periods of time on all my devices. It feels back to normal right now; I can feel a difference between "FR was sort of working but soon it won't again" for the past couple weeks vs. "FR is actually working well now".

It was still slow for most of today, but I started noticing an actual improvement when I logged on about 10 minutes ago.

Here is a link to my latest report, which contains the info requested by Mutron:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2386642/6#32069019
Hi, it's suddenly working amazingly for me for the first time in more than two weeks. If any change was made, it seemed to help on my end. I have not experienced this extremely clear loading behavior for a long time, and it's working great for extended periods of time on all my devices. It feels back to normal right now; I can feel a difference between "FR was sort of working but soon it won't again" for the past couple weeks vs. "FR is actually working well now".

It was still slow for most of today, but I started noticing an actual improvement when I logged on about 10 minutes ago.

Here is a link to my latest report, which contains the info requested by Mutron:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2386642/6#32069019
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
I hope I am not jumping the gun but it seems to be working for me too ^^;
I have only been using FR for a couple minutes now, so I will edit this post if it acts up again.

But usually the lag kicks in by now.

Edit: few minutes later, still no problems.

@ Mutron or whoever else is actively responsible for the fix, thank you! I was honestly very worried it would be overlooked since it isn't a problem everyone was having. I am interested to see if there is an explanation for why it happened (just because I am curious) :D
I hope I am not jumping the gun but it seems to be working for me too ^^;
I have only been using FR for a couple minutes now, so I will edit this post if it acts up again.

But usually the lag kicks in by now.

Edit: few minutes later, still no problems.

@ Mutron or whoever else is actively responsible for the fix, thank you! I was honestly very worried it would be overlooked since it isn't a problem everyone was having. I am interested to see if there is an explanation for why it happened (just because I am curious) :D
Same. I'm pretty close to dropping FR altogether because it's been doing this for too long :( I mean I already don't have a lot of time to get on between school and work so it might be the most amicable solution until the website figures out what's wrong.
Same. I'm pretty close to dropping FR altogether because it's been doing this for too long :( I mean I already don't have a lot of time to get on between school and work so it might be the most amicable solution until the website figures out what's wrong.
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
Update: Whatever was happening in the past two days is gone. Site is working just fine today. No issues with the coli either. Yay!

Whatever was done is working for me. Thank you. :)
Update: Whatever was happening in the past two days is gone. Site is working just fine today. No issues with the coli either. Yay!

Whatever was done is working for me. Thank you. :)
30oPYgq.png
HECK YEAH it seems to have been fixed! THANK YOU i can tend to my pixelated reptilian babies again
HECK YEAH it seems to have been fixed! THANK YOU i can tend to my pixelated reptilian babies again
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9