Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 3166 3167
@berrybay

Those are auctions that can only be seen and purchased by people in the Lightning flight. If you were in, say, Nature, that part of the AH would be called Nature Auctions. :)
@berrybay

Those are auctions that can only be seen and purchased by people in the Lightning flight. If you were in, say, Nature, that part of the AH would be called Nature Auctions. :)
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
Thank you.
Thank you.
How do pinglists work exactly?
How do pinglists work exactly?
4bf33b0645140c0c5a95e9fe314ee4bb.gif
@Nanokarp pinglists are simply lists of people who'd like to be pinged (in case you don't know what that is, it's what i did at the beginning of this post) for updates on a certain thing.

for example, user A has an art shop, and they have a pinglist with the purpose of letting interested users know when they're available to take commissions. users who are interested in buying art from them ask to be added to the pinglist. when user A can take new commissions they post in their art shop's thread pinging all the users on the pinglist.

hope this helps!
@Nanokarp pinglists are simply lists of people who'd like to be pinged (in case you don't know what that is, it's what i did at the beginning of this post) for updates on a certain thing.

for example, user A has an art shop, and they have a pinglist with the purpose of letting interested users know when they're available to take commissions. users who are interested in buying art from them ask to be added to the pinglist. when user A can take new commissions they post in their art shop's thread pinging all the users on the pinglist.

hope this helps!
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant So then when user A is taking new commissions they just copy the entire pinglist in a new post? Or does this also work when a post containing a pinglist is being edited?
@chatoyant So then when user A is taking new commissions they just copy the entire pinglist in a new post? Or does this also work when a post containing a pinglist is being edited?
@Nanokarp yes, they copy the entire pinglist in a new post. editing a post doesn't notify again users that were already pinged in that post
@Nanokarp yes, they copy the entire pinglist in a new post. editing a post doesn't notify again users that were already pinged in that post
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant Thanks so much for the explanation :)
@chatoyant Thanks so much for the explanation :)
Hi everybody! Could someone explain me what a pinkerlocke is? I've seen it mentioned like thrice today after a few months on the game of never coming across the term.
Hi everybody! Could someone explain me what a pinkerlocke is? I've seen it mentioned like thrice today after a few months on the game of never coming across the term.
@RedPooch It's a user made challenge based off the Pokemon nuzlocke challenge. You can read about it here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1722254/1
And the original nuzlocke version here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203/1
@RedPooch It's a user made challenge based off the Pokemon nuzlocke challenge. You can read about it here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1722254/1
And the original nuzlocke version here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1150203/1
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
What are the terms like 'derg' and those other weird terms for things?
I want to make sure Im actually using them right. ( a list of what the terms mean would be helpful. )
What are the terms like 'derg' and those other weird terms for things?
I want to make sure Im actually using them right. ( a list of what the terms mean would be helpful. )
vIn6W6z.gif
+3 hours fr
he/python
art shop
crazy rift
1 2 ... 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 ... 3166 3167