Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] ColiServices - [OPEN] -
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 826 827
@CheshireCatUK1 I will be taking one of your grinding hours in Ghostlight Ruins.
@CheshireCatUK1 I will be taking one of your grinding hours in Ghostlight Ruins.
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@DrAdelino

I can level a dragon of yours, send them over when you're able to ^^
@DrAdelino

I can level a dragon of yours, send them over when you're able to ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@CheshireCatUk1

Can I alter my standing order hours? I'd like to keep one of the blooming grove ones, but could I change my others to 1 hour in rainsong jungle, 1 hour in Waterway, 1 hour in Ghostlight Ruins, and 1 hour in harpy's roost? That's some variety of loot for me and a change in venues for you, I hope!
@CheshireCatUk1

Can I alter my standing order hours? I'd like to keep one of the blooming grove ones, but could I change my others to 1 hour in rainsong jungle, 1 hour in Waterway, 1 hour in Ghostlight Ruins, and 1 hour in harpy's roost? That's some variety of loot for me and a change in venues for you, I hope!
@chasingshhadows

Of course! I'll get that edited for you just now :)
@chasingshhadows

Of course! I'll get that edited for you just now :)
nm3rOUz.png
@DrAdelino @CheshireCatUk1

Hello! I can take the second dragon you send in for leveling. c:
@DrAdelino @CheshireCatUk1

Hello! I can take the second dragon you send in for leveling. c:
@syntax I will be completing your boss order.
@syntax I will be completing your boss order.
i7jjUhe.png
@hidd3nstare

I'll be grabbing your hour and a half of grinding for your standing order in rainsong jungle!
@hidd3nstare

I'll be grabbing your hour and a half of grinding for your standing order in rainsong jungle!
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
Yay! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
unknown.png
@@CheshireCatUk1 @joan @Sash @Willowdawn @Hideki @literatim @noxclerati @Caedis @KitsaRosethorn @nonbinarytentoo

Any of you guys dare to grind golem workshop bosses for me ? I would like option 3 please . I need both bosses so any of the boss fight is fine for me . I would like you to stop at 100 fights or when one of the boss drop familiar aka for 800 gem if you complet the 100 fights without familiar drop . But if one drop I don't mind tiping more either .
@@CheshireCatUk1 @joan @Sash @Willowdawn @Hideki @literatim @noxclerati @Caedis @KitsaRosethorn @nonbinarytentoo

Any of you guys dare to grind golem workshop bosses for me ? I would like option 3 please . I need both bosses so any of the boss fight is fine for me . I would like you to stop at 100 fights or when one of the boss drop familiar aka for 800 gem if you complet the 100 fights without familiar drop . But if one drop I don't mind tiping more either .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard

I can do that for you! :)
@Isegard

I can do that for you! :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 826 827