Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Cat Apparel Giveaway
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Echoshine Oh gosh, that sucks. Sorry you couldn't see it. Once I was delayed 3 days due to winter weather on a really special trip to my home country and it was awful. If it's still open, I'd like to enter please.
@Echoshine Oh gosh, that sucks. Sorry you couldn't see it. Once I was delayed 3 days due to winter weather on a really special trip to my home country and it was awful. If it's still open, I'd like to enter please.
'blue smedium banner
@Echoshine

Oh I really hope you can go see Wicked!

Please enter me.
@Echoshine

Oh I really hope you can go see Wicked!

Please enter me.
zdkBiZa.png
i'll enter ;o
i'll enter ;o
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@Echoshine

May I enter please?

I'm so sorry you couldn'y get to see Wicked I wanted to see it when I was in choir I actually left choir...3 months ago? and we were able to go but I didn't have the money and was really down so I kinda know how you feel sorry again hun. ;m;
@Echoshine

May I enter please?

I'm so sorry you couldn'y get to see Wicked I wanted to see it when I was in choir I actually left choir...3 months ago? and we were able to go but I didn't have the money and was really down so I kinda know how you feel sorry again hun. ;m;
Man, that sucks.
May I enter?
Man, that sucks.
May I enter?
Dragon Shop In Search Of...
I would like to enter if it’s still open :-)

I’m so sorry about the show :-( This storm ended up wreaking havoc in places that didn’t even get percipatation. Crazy! :-O Hope you are able to get out there to see it soon though!
I would like to enter if it’s still open :-)

I’m so sorry about the show :-( This storm ended up wreaking havoc in places that didn’t even get percipatation. Crazy! :-O Hope you are able to get out there to see it soon though!
Could I enter?

Also I'm so sorry about your flight D: hopefully your day gets much better with something nice!
Could I enter?

Also I'm so sorry about your flight D: hopefully your day gets much better with something nice!
Num nums - +21 fr time - Pisces

Status : busy studying for tests and having battles with pimples
@Echoshine
I'd like to enter :)
Sorry to hear your flight didn't go through. I hope you find something to brighten your day.
@Echoshine
I'd like to enter :)
Sorry to hear your flight didn't go through. I hope you find something to brighten your day.
I'd like to enter, please. Some weeks ago a friend of mine got stuck on her way home from a competition. Lots of planes were cancelled, and the airpport hotels were all full. They had to take the train to the capital and sleep over at a hotel there. Luckily it was a nice hotel, but some of them had flights sceduled so early the next morning they didn't get breakfast. And at the airport they got to know the flight had been canceled again, and they had been resceduled to a later plane. Luckily, they got home "only" one day late.
I'd like to enter, please. Some weeks ago a friend of mine got stuck on her way home from a competition. Lots of planes were cancelled, and the airpport hotels were all full. They had to take the train to the capital and sleep over at a hotel there. Luckily it was a nice hotel, but some of them had flights sceduled so early the next morning they didn't get breakfast. And at the airport they got to know the flight had been canceled again, and they had been resceduled to a later plane. Luckily, they got home "only" one day late.
arcaneb1.png Arcane themed hatchery
- PWYW
- Taking HibDen items
@Echoshine
Im sorry for the cancelling of the flight, that must be harsh, very srry.. :'(
May I enter?
@Echoshine
Im sorry for the cancelling of the flight, that must be harsh, very srry.. :'(
May I enter?
image0.jpg
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14