Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 425 426
@Tiyuji Sent you 15 plus payment ^u^~
@Tiyuji Sent you 15 plus payment ^u^~
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @littlepotato711 @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @eduarda40 @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @valek @Chryselle @Huskykid10 @jadeturtle13 @Iskars @ScarletSultan @tuntunqueen @suitablysolemn @Riasann1 @LGFUADJJ @Zillua @ErisFei @rosevoids @Tropickle

Anyone available to melt?
@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @littlepotato711 @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @eduarda40 @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @valek @Chryselle @Huskykid10 @jadeturtle13 @Iskars @ScarletSultan @tuntunqueen @suitablysolemn @Riasann1 @LGFUADJJ @Zillua @ErisFei @rosevoids @Tropickle

Anyone available to melt?
@SneaSnerpents
Sure am! I can take a fair amount- 20-30 to start, and if you still need more later I can probably do another batch ^^
@SneaSnerpents
Sure am! I can take a fair amount- 20-30 to start, and if you still need more later I can probably do another batch ^^
udj6wT1.png
@SneaSnerpents I'll be open in about two days. =) 1kt/melt okay with you?
@SneaSnerpents I'll be open in about two days. =) 1kt/melt okay with you?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@SneaSnerpents
How much you need melted?
@SneaSnerpents
How much you need melted?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Tropickle sounds good!

@Aiden I like to have as much melted as much as possible, so whatever amount you're willing to commit to!
@Tropickle sounds good!

@Aiden I like to have as much melted as much as possible, so whatever amount you're willing to commit to!
@TrippyTrix
I signed up as a melter on the spreadsheet I hope that's alright? (I'm on most of the time I don't really brew things often unless it's a festival)
@TrippyTrix
I signed up as a melter on the spreadsheet I hope that's alright? (I'm on most of the time I don't really brew things often unless it's a festival)
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
@SneaSnerpents I'll be finishing up my current order by tomorrow. I'm comfortable with taking up to 30 items at a time. You can send materials through CR or PM =)
@SneaSnerpents I'll be finishing up my current order by tomorrow. I'm comfortable with taking up to 30 items at a time. You can send materials through CR or PM =)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png

Anyone free to transmute a ton of stuff?

Anyone free to transmute a ton of stuff?
Art_shop.png
@Looshiana I can take a stack
@Looshiana I can take a stack
boxparts.gif
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 425 426