Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rent n' Melt [HIRING MELTERS]
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 425 426
@pierrct

I'll take 30 items! Food and gems? =O
@pierrct

I'll take 30 items! Food and gems? =O
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle

Yeap! What food type do you prefer? I'll send over my items rn!
@Tropickle

Yeap! What food type do you prefer? I'll send over my items rn!
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@pierrct

Meat, please!

And I wouldn't mind if you sent 60x2fp. Preferably a stack, but whatever you're comfortable with.
@pierrct

Meat, please!

And I wouldn't mind if you sent 60x2fp. Preferably a stack, but whatever you're comfortable with.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@pierrct ah sorry i was asleep XD i dont mind any food
@pierrct ah sorry i was asleep XD i dont mind any food
FR+0
lL0TUQg.png
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
@pierrct hello! if you're still looking for melters, i can take up to 30 items :) and if you have any seafood, that would be greatly appreciated! ^.^
@pierrct hello! if you're still looking for melters, i can take up to 30 items :) and if you have any seafood, that would be greatly appreciated! ^.^
Hatchery.png
@ErisFei I am! Sending :)
@ErisFei I am! Sending :)
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @littlepotato711 @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @eduarda40 @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @valek @Chryselle @Huskykid10 @jadeturtle13 @Iskars @ScarletSultan @tuntunqueen @suitablysolemn @Riasann1 @LGFUADJJ @Zillua @ErisFei @rosevoids @Tropickle

I have around 15-20 apparels and maybe some familiars to melt, I literally ran out of slimes and mucks this fest. anyone would do in 1 or 2 days max? ^u^~
@DarkNiiinja @Apocolyptichorse @Awilixi @B00KW0RM @DeathSpecter @Evet @gbot13 @kiryne @Metallokinetic @Fawnflight @haxure @BadgerStripes @JenKenobi @Lugia101101 @Thousand @Witchgigi @Passerinde @Wundersock @VVivianivy @SunnyNyaa @Wubblyboofus @excessnight @twicecoaster @Sleepydad @Gunderson @Aeronaught @evelyn13 @Maskros @txr13 @PlagueWriter @Enkil @Nakarkos @Faint @BlanketBurrito @Noodlesper @Twistedstripe @DarkCoatl @carpenoctem @Sirrophi @Memoriam @ladra @Shadica @boxparts @FallingStar275 @Blazin @Julith @littlepotato711 @Meowruff @Nightfleet @Abogado @Drakenhart @PrismaFox @QueenLunaRose @CluelessCloud @Rudhredion @tiredpupper @Rixor @StruckLucky @MelanieScribbles @Deathstalker @ibook @ShadedOak @TxTiger @arlyn @Aiden @JasperQuartz @HuskyLove @AwkwardTrashCant @Sefaro @LadyButts @Willowdawn @siskiyou @Cassiopeiae @KingMab @BurritoRay @Fruityboy @Boundingfeather @Tiyuji @Morcantus @SuishoShinobi @eduarda40 @Starstream @Amerila @titanichope @Lucatri @valek @Chryselle @Huskykid10 @jadeturtle13 @Iskars @ScarletSultan @tuntunqueen @suitablysolemn @Riasann1 @LGFUADJJ @Zillua @ErisFei @rosevoids @Tropickle

I have around 15-20 apparels and maybe some familiars to melt, I literally ran out of slimes and mucks this fest. anyone would do in 1 or 2 days max? ^u^~
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Samooch I can take some stuff
@Samooch I can take some stuff
7h0hn72.png
@Huskykid10 Sent 12 to you ^u^
@Huskykid10 Sent 12 to you ^u^
She/her
+3 FR time
Likes puddim

Wishlist
Nest rental
Brewing
ws5n0tJ.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@samooch i can melt some
@samooch i can melt some
Genesis_Hatchery.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 425 426