Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Winter - (Closed)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Heyy sorry for the delay guys, the internet got cut at my place and since I'm moving to a new place that doesn't have internet yet I might not be able to get on regularly until as late as the 10th of March. ;; So uh.. just skip me for now OTL. I'll try to find a way to ease back in when things get back to normal. My bad.
Heyy sorry for the delay guys, the internet got cut at my place and since I'm moving to a new place that doesn't have internet yet I might not be able to get on regularly until as late as the 10th of March. ;; So uh.. just skip me for now OTL. I'll try to find a way to ease back in when things get back to normal. My bad.
I'll go ahead and finish up mine, then. @/Tharn Hope the internet sitiatuon gets better!

By the way, Aerin plans on addressing the whole group, but if I remember correctly, everyone is by the fire, except in @/Draconequis' post, it sounds like the others would be drawn into the yard by the sound of the shout. Should I assume everyone is still by the fire or move everyone into the yard?
I'll go ahead and finish up mine, then. @/Tharn Hope the internet sitiatuon gets better!

By the way, Aerin plans on addressing the whole group, but if I remember correctly, everyone is by the fire, except in @/Draconequis' post, it sounds like the others would be drawn into the yard by the sound of the shout. Should I assume everyone is still by the fire or move everyone into the yard?
eOJ00PF.gif
well shouts are preetyy loud, i mean when the Greybeards speak it shakes the building.. so i would think that a shout, even outside would be loud enough up close to echo through the building?? right??
well shouts are preetyy loud, i mean when the Greybeards speak it shakes the building.. so i would think that a shout, even outside would be loud enough up close to echo through the building?? right??
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Sorry to keep yall waiting! I'll have my post up in the morning :>
Sorry to keep yall waiting! I'll have my post up in the morning :>
oh my god I'm sorry yall. ive lost interest in fr as a website due to how inaccessible it is to people who aren't completely committed but I'm still really into this rp QQ would it be possible for someone to notify me when something happens by way of some other website? I have a tumblr and an insta and I just made a deviantart so hrng. please let me know

in the meantime ill work on my post
oh my god I'm sorry yall. ive lost interest in fr as a website due to how inaccessible it is to people who aren't completely committed but I'm still really into this rp QQ would it be possible for someone to notify me when something happens by way of some other website? I have a tumblr and an insta and I just made a deviantart so hrng. please let me know

in the meantime ill work on my post
He/him please!
Im always willing to make new friends QQ
@/Backpack If you have a discord I could message you when your turn came up
@/Backpack If you have a discord I could message you when your turn came up
eOJ00PF.gif
@/Lunakin I actually do have a discord QQ its GoblinPaws#5064

thank you so much asjdjs
@/Lunakin I actually do have a discord QQ its GoblinPaws#5064

thank you so much asjdjs
He/him please!
I have a discord and tumblr @BackpackforOwls! I'm sorry about the intrnet situation :(
I have a discord and tumblr @BackpackforOwls! I'm sorry about the intrnet situation :(
@Kamirah tumblr works best bc discord is awful on my phone, my tumblr is the same as my fr
@Kamirah tumblr works best bc discord is awful on my phone, my tumblr is the same as my fr
He/him please!
Sorry for the delay OTL I was subbed to a thread that suddenly exploded with activity???? I had 69 notifications and the one for the RP got buried LOL I'm about to reply! :'D
Sorry for the delay OTL I was subbed to a thread that suddenly exploded with activity???? I had 69 notifications and the one for the RP got buried LOL I'm about to reply! :'D
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22