Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coming Soon: Bounty of the Elements
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 157 158
Nice!
Nice!
BackgroundEraser_image.png
HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HYPE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
So, thoughts.

New lore - Pretty much the only worthwhile part of the update; despite my complaining, though, I'm genuinely looking forward to this.

Boon - Sure, okay. My chances of using it are low unless a Rare/Limited breed I like as much as Mirrors/Ridgies/Bogs comes out, but it's nice to know the option exists & I wouldn't have to P2W for it.

Bounties - Gems are moot for me (though still a nice idea), but I'm happy about the EXP boost.

Which Waystone - Ehh... it'd be nice if there were more activities besides Coli or Fairgrounds; I hope this means we'll get more things to do this year. :x

Familiar - Don't care, tbh; will most likely treat it like all my other familiars, unless it happens to match a permadragon.

Report button - Glad we're getting it, but tbh this should just be added without fanfare. No need to make it part of a celebration. :v

Open reg - ... As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm actually annoyed about this. I think the FR team should have waited until the rewrite was done, and preferably until a new gameplay feature was implemented. It makes me worried about the future of the site, tbh.

So, thoughts.

New lore - Pretty much the only worthwhile part of the update; despite my complaining, though, I'm genuinely looking forward to this.

Boon - Sure, okay. My chances of using it are low unless a Rare/Limited breed I like as much as Mirrors/Ridgies/Bogs comes out, but it's nice to know the option exists & I wouldn't have to P2W for it.

Bounties - Gems are moot for me (though still a nice idea), but I'm happy about the EXP boost.

Which Waystone - Ehh... it'd be nice if there were more activities besides Coli or Fairgrounds; I hope this means we'll get more things to do this year. :x

Familiar - Don't care, tbh; will most likely treat it like all my other familiars, unless it happens to match a permadragon.

Report button - Glad we're getting it, but tbh this should just be added without fanfare. No need to make it part of a celebration. :v

Open reg - ... As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm actually annoyed about this. I think the FR team should have waited until the rewrite was done, and preferably until a new gameplay feature was implemented. It makes me worried about the future of the site, tbh.

Hmm interesting. I like the concept of the swiftboon too. Don't think I'll use it, but it's an option with it's own dynamics to it.

As always, I'm fond of more familiars. Open reg was something I was not expecting at all-so that means Feb's welcome week was the last one then.

It'll be interesting on the new lore too....
Hmm interesting. I like the concept of the swiftboon too. Don't think I'll use it, but it's an option with it's own dynamics to it.

As always, I'm fond of more familiars. Open reg was something I was not expecting at all-so that means Feb's welcome week was the last one then.

It'll be interesting on the new lore too....
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
oooh.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Congrats FR staff, you have done a lot of hard work for this site and I'm very grateful for it. Looking forward to this wonderful event!
oooh.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Congrats FR staff, you have done a lot of hard work for this site and I'm very grateful for it. Looking forward to this wonderful event!
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
WHAT OH MY GOD YES YES YES
WHAT OH MY GOD YES YES YES
bnskTgX.png
Hyped =D

Can't wait, low key trying not to run around the house!
Hyped =D

Can't wait, low key trying not to run around the house!
4MdcPJR.png
So cool!! And congrats :)
So cool!! And congrats :)
Well more players would mean more gem sellers would mean gems price is going down maybe ? o:
Well more players would mean more gem sellers would mean gems price is going down maybe ? o:
tiEnSNJ.png
Oh thank the Windsinger I'm not the only person who caught the TAZ reference XD

So while I'm stupidly geeking out about MagicBrian, I am also excited to see how these new updates pan out!
Oh thank the Windsinger I'm not the only person who caught the TAZ reference XD

So while I'm stupidly geeking out about MagicBrian, I am also excited to see how these new updates pan out!
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 157 158