Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gordon's shop full of mess [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407272325227216898/424620012033277953/IMG_3281.jpg[/img] [center]I have a lot of stuff in my hoard that I don't need, so I decided to sell some of them. Please offer the price, but I mainly go by AH.[/center] [item=clay] - Full stack 2x [item=sand] - Full stack 2x [item=bone fragments] - Full stack 2x [item=copper ore] - Full stack 2x [item=skipping stone] - Full stack 2x [i][center]NOTE: I'm sadly not selling units.[/i]
IMG_3281.jpg
I have a lot of stuff in my hoard that I don't need, so I decided to sell some of them. Please offer the price, but I mainly go by AH.

Clay - Full stack 2x
Sand - Full stack 2x
Bone Fragments - Full stack 2x
Copper Ore - Full stack 2x
Skipping Stone - Full stack 2x

NOTE: I'm sadly not selling units.
BackgroundEraser_image.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407272325227216898/424685184198377472/BackgroundEraser_image.png[/img] [indent][item=Skin: Shrieking Striker] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/23595.png[/img][item=Accent: Foxfire Guide] [item=Skin: Eclipse the Sun][/indent][indent][item=Accent: Warforged] [item=Skin: Stormcloud Construct] [item=Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon] [item=Skin: Ecdysis] [item=Skin: Tropic] [item=Skin: Sword of the Ocean] [item=Skin: Whimsical Night] [item=Accent: Bogsmog] [item=Skin: Spatial Aberration] [item=Accent: Liquid Rot] [item=Accent: Rockoco] [item=Skin: Spelldancer] [item=Accent: Toxoplasmosis] [item=Skin: Ceremonial Lightcatcher] [/indent] [center][i]NOTE: I'm also willing to trade skins. See the skins I need below.[/i][/center] [center][item=Accent: Arcana Crystals] [item=Accent: Crystal Rainbow] [item=Skin: Queen of Cinders][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/407272325227216898/424685417661726740/bazaart.png[/img] [item=Electrician's Crown] [item=Green Olive Wreath] [item=Conjurer's Hat] [item=Black Aviator Helmet] [item=Obsidian Roundhorn] [item=Violet Flower Crown] [item=Amethyst Roundhorn] [item=Yelling Wyrmpeck] (looking for a bigger birb!) [item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak] [item=Map Kit] [center][i][s]Ping me if interested![/s][/i][/center][i][b][center]No need to ping me anymore! I'm subbed![/center][/b][/i]
Skin: Shrieking Striker 23595.png Accent: Foxfire Guide Skin: Eclipse the Sun
Accent: Warforged Skin: Stormcloud Construct Skin: Sardonyx Cabochon Skin: Ecdysis Skin: Sword of the Ocean Skin: Whimsical Night Accent: Bogsmog Skin: Spatial Aberration Accent: Liquid Rot Accent: Rockoco Skin: Spelldancer Accent: Toxoplasmosis Skin: Ceremonial Lightcatcher
NOTE: I'm also willing to trade skins. See the skins I need below.
Accent: Arcana Crystals Accent: Crystal Rainbow Skin: Queen of Cinders

bazaart.png

Electrician's Crown Green Olive Wreath Conjurer's Hat Black Aviator Helmet Obsidian Roundhorn Violet Flower Crown Amethyst Roundhorn Yelling Wyrmpeck (looking for a bigger birb!) Marva's Invisibility Cloak Map Kit
Ping me if interested!
No need to ping me anymore! I'm subbed!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
Boop!
boop!
boop!
@HGS

How much for the forest rouge cape?
@HGS

How much for the forest rouge cape?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@TerribleUsername by AH, the most common price is 20 000 Treasures.
@TerribleUsername by AH, the most common price is 20 000 Treasures.
@HGS
Sound good! Do you want me to buy it off you through AH or still by crossroads?
@HGS
Sound good! Do you want me to buy it off you through AH or still by crossroads?
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@TerribleUsername glad you like the price! I was little afraid it was too overpriced. I prefer Crossroads to be honest. I'll send the apparel here :)!
@TerribleUsername glad you like the price! I was little afraid it was too overpriced. I prefer Crossroads to be honest. I'll send the apparel here :)!
1 2 3 4 5