Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptozoology Hatchery (Mostly Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vsavi @swngrrl Splitting's fine by me, I can do 50kt?
@Vsavi @swngrrl Splitting's fine by me, I can do 50kt?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@swngrrl @sockmonkeygerald
sockmonkeygerald I can send them over to you now for 50kt if that works for you? and that way swngrrl can have a bit more time to get back to me about prices
@swngrrl @sockmonkeygerald
sockmonkeygerald I can send them over to you now for 50kt if that works for you? and that way swngrrl can have a bit more time to get back to me about prices
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi Thank you, that'd be awesome. I'll set up a CR :)
@Vsavi Thank you, that'd be awesome. I'll set up a CR :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Vsavi and @sockmonkeygerald - I'm not really comfortable about sending $$ without receiving anything directly. It maybe makes more sense for @sockmonkeygerald to pay in full to @Vsavi, and then I do a CR transaction with @sockmonkeygerald later.
@Vsavi and @sockmonkeygerald - I'm not really comfortable about sending $$ without receiving anything directly. It maybe makes more sense for @sockmonkeygerald to pay in full to @Vsavi, and then I do a CR transaction with @sockmonkeygerald later.
@swngrrl
would it work if sockmonkeygerald sends me the dragons after they're done breeding and I can set up a crossroads directly with you once I have them again?
@swngrrl
would it work if sockmonkeygerald sends me the dragons after they're done breeding and I can set up a crossroads directly with you once I have them again?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi

Yep! That works.
@vsavi

Yep! That works.
@vsavi @swngrrl K, I'll send them back to vsavi whenever they get off the nest, might take a few extra days since power's out and I might not be able to get on to incubate every day
@vsavi @swngrrl K, I'll send them back to vsavi whenever they get off the nest, might take a few extra days since power's out and I might not be able to get on to incubate every day
@sockmonkeygerald
ahh they wegged you! But yeah whenever you're ready to send them over it's all good!
@sockmonkeygerald
ahh they wegged you! But yeah whenever you're ready to send them over it's all good!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi Kelpies headed back to you

@swngrrl If you want to keep them breeding babies with wind eyes I'll be happy to lend my nest, just let me know
@Vsavi Kelpies headed back to you

@swngrrl If you want to keep them breeding babies with wind eyes I'll be happy to lend my nest, just let me know
@Vsavi Do you still want Oak and Saoirse back to send on to @swngrrl? Or should I just cr them to swngrrl directly if they're still interested
@Vsavi Do you still want Oak and Saoirse back to send on to @swngrrl? Or should I just cr them to swngrrl directly if they're still interested
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8