Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptozoology Hatchery (Mostly Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
pinglist:
@czarcasm @impossiblejedi4 @jackslap @dartrix @Targaryens @Littledoctor @marceline @Crazyassbat @Starweld @cryptids @skullyno @intergerlactic @swngrrl @LittlestCondor @Windshear @NutsFox

Kelpie pinglist:
@theheroicone @alestrius @dartrix @Karrikut @sockmonkeygerald

leviathan pinglist:
@alestrius @cryptids @Ebony3

Black dogs pinglist:
@FishCatRawr @Ebony3 @Jekanth @neintails

Mothman:
@phandalin

Hello all~

I haven't been active in this hatchery in a long while and I'm very sorry to say I think I'll be closing it since I haven't the time to put into it that it deserves. That being said, if any of you guys want any of the breeding pairs/individual dragons they're all on the second page of my lair (the first two rows) and I hope they can get good homes!

Thank you all for your interest and support
pinglist:
@czarcasm @impossiblejedi4 @jackslap @dartrix @Targaryens @Littledoctor @marceline @Crazyassbat @Starweld @cryptids @skullyno @intergerlactic @swngrrl @LittlestCondor @Windshear @NutsFox

Kelpie pinglist:
@theheroicone @alestrius @dartrix @Karrikut @sockmonkeygerald

leviathan pinglist:
@alestrius @cryptids @Ebony3

Black dogs pinglist:
@FishCatRawr @Ebony3 @Jekanth @neintails

Mothman:
@phandalin

Hello all~

I haven't been active in this hatchery in a long while and I'm very sorry to say I think I'll be closing it since I haven't the time to put into it that it deserves. That being said, if any of you guys want any of the breeding pairs/individual dragons they're all on the second page of my lair (the first two rows) and I hope they can get good homes!

Thank you all for your interest and support
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi How much for Nadine? She's beautiful!!!
@Vsavi How much for Nadine? She's beautiful!!!
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@LittlestCondor
depends on how much you're willing to pay! I did regene her a tiny bit by giving her spinner, but I'd be happy with 60kt if that's alright with you? If it's too much, let me know.
@LittlestCondor
depends on how much you're willing to pay! I did regene her a tiny bit by giving her spinner, but I'd be happy with 60kt if that's alright with you? If it's too much, let me know.
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi 60k sounds good to me, I am happy to add such a lovely Guardian lady to my clan.
@Vsavi 60k sounds good to me, I am happy to add such a lovely Guardian lady to my clan.
ntQkWG3.gif LittlestCondor #55880
She/Her
Nature Flight
Tree dragon collector

Bottle created by
@Amariel #86020
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@Vsavi Aw man I was wondering what happened to this thread :o I'd love to grab Orodo and Gwyllgi if you've got a price in mind for them
@Vsavi Aw man I was wondering what happened to this thread :o I'd love to grab Orodo and Gwyllgi if you've got a price in mind for them
LUZk8tY.png
@Vsavi Thanks for the ping! Still very interested in a kelpie baby so I'd love to take Oak and Saiorse to breed one more time, if you don't mind the possibility of them being exalted eventually. (I'd try to find them new homes after, but can't guarantee what someone else does.) If that's alright just let me know how much!
@Vsavi Thanks for the ping! Still very interested in a kelpie baby so I'd love to take Oak and Saiorse to breed one more time, if you don't mind the possibility of them being exalted eventually. (I'd try to find them new homes after, but can't guarantee what someone else does.) If that's alright just let me know how much!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Vsavi I'm still interested in kelpies too. @sockmonkeygerald, I'd be happy to provide a perm home after you breed.
@Vsavi I'm still interested in kelpies too. @sockmonkeygerald, I'd be happy to provide a perm home after you breed.
@swngrrl Awesome!
@swngrrl Awesome!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@FishCat
Hey! I'm so happy they'll be going to good homes! I did regene Orodo and Gwyllgi a bit. I gave Orodo ripple and Gwyllgi thylacine. I'd be happy with 100kt for the both of them if that's an okay price for you?

@sockmonkeygerald @swngrrl
I'm so glad you guys like them! I gave Thylacine to Oak and I gave Saorise all new genes, but I don't really need a full return on the investment, but I'd be really happy with 100-150kt for the two if that's not too much? sockmonkeygerald, since you're only planning to breed them I guess swngrrl would pay? or maybe a bit from both of you? I really have no idea how this would work, but if it's too expensive please let me know
@FishCat
Hey! I'm so happy they'll be going to good homes! I did regene Orodo and Gwyllgi a bit. I gave Orodo ripple and Gwyllgi thylacine. I'd be happy with 100kt for the both of them if that's an okay price for you?

@sockmonkeygerald @swngrrl
I'm so glad you guys like them! I gave Thylacine to Oak and I gave Saorise all new genes, but I don't really need a full return on the investment, but I'd be really happy with 100-150kt for the two if that's not too much? sockmonkeygerald, since you're only planning to breed them I guess swngrrl would pay? or maybe a bit from both of you? I really have no idea how this would work, but if it's too expensive please let me know
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi Sounds great! I'll send a CR
@Vsavi Sounds great! I'll send a CR
LUZk8tY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8