Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i'll draw stuff | EUR | CLOSED
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 132
@StygianForm
I'm not the best at drawing feet either but I'll try my best orz
just send the payment and I'll start as soon as I can /o/
@StygianForm
I'm not the best at drawing feet either but I'll try my best orz
just send the payment and I'll start as soon as I can /o/
Rusted Crown
@StygianForm hope you like it /o/ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1251feda590cc0784ed27d8ad95484f2/tumblr_p4m7ljgamf1wvxjypo1_1280.png[/img]
@StygianForm
hope you like it /o/
tumblr_p4m7ljgamf1wvxjypo1_1280.png
Rusted Crown
@atempause :DDDD Thanks so much, he came out absolutely lovely! <3 <3
@atempause :DDDD Thanks so much, he came out absolutely lovely! <3 <3
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
Alright lads this is gonna be confusing because I'm crap at explaining but bear with me please.
I'm planning to open USD commisions in the near future, only for headshots so far due to personal reasons. Which means I need some proper examples which I currently don't have.
I need one of each - flat colored, simple shaded, fully finished so I opened three slots, one for each of those, so if you I'd want a flat colored but someone ordered this one before you, sorry but I won't do it.
New examples of headshots are also in the second post, the style change a bit so peek in.
Thanks.
Alright lads this is gonna be confusing because I'm crap at explaining but bear with me please.
I'm planning to open USD commisions in the near future, only for headshots so far due to personal reasons. Which means I need some proper examples which I currently don't have.
I need one of each - flat colored, simple shaded, fully finished so I opened three slots, one for each of those, so if you I'd want a flat colored but someone ordered this one before you, sorry but I won't do it.
New examples of headshots are also in the second post, the style change a bit so peek in.
Thanks.
Rusted Crown
@atempause RIP I only have like 750 gems unless I sell a gen1 or UM accent

If you still will do gem slots in the future I will get something some other time
@atempause RIP I only have like 750 gems unless I sell a gen1 or UM accent

If you still will do gem slots in the future I will get something some other time
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster
there's def gonna be at least one or two gem/treasure slots
tbh who knows if i even atually get the paypal, maybe nothing is gonna change lmao
@Zhimonster
there's def gonna be at least one or two gem/treasure slots
tbh who knows if i even atually get the paypal, maybe nothing is gonna change lmao
Rusted Crown
Type: headshot
Subtype: shaded
Character: here
Payment type: Gems (1300, right?)
Extra: he's a power-hungry tyrant and leader of an empire; he does evil things in the shadows, but appears benevolent to most. very lawful evil. would it be possible for you to draw him without the antlers and with a leaner face? those killer cheekbones <3
Type: headshot
Subtype: shaded
Character: here
Payment type: Gems (1300, right?)
Extra: he's a power-hungry tyrant and leader of an empire; he does evil things in the shadows, but appears benevolent to most. very lawful evil. would it be possible for you to draw him without the antlers and with a leaner face? those killer cheekbones <3
@Owlish
yup 1300
I can do that, please send the payment and I'll start as soon as I can :>
@Owlish
yup 1300
I can do that, please send the payment and I'll start as soon as I can :>
Rusted Crown
@Owlish hope you like it! ;o; [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/009c4adbbc4477353450543fd08cf92d/tumblr_p4tmolfXWs1wvxjypo1_1280.png[/img]
@Owlish
hope you like it! ;o;
tumblr_p4tmolfXWs1wvxjypo1_1280.png
Rusted Crown
Rusted Crown
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 131 132