Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i'll draw stuff | EUR | CLOSED
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 131 132
ey
ey
ARTSHOP.png DRAGONS-WITH-ART.png
why am i still bothering bumping this dead art shop up? [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a3/e6/e7/a3e6e71c6ede4ae56495ce5f285d2c11.gif[/img]
why am i still bothering bumping this dead art shop up?
a3e6e71c6ede4ae56495ce5f285d2c11.gif
Rusted Crown
Rusted Crown
@atempause Sorry! I haven't been able to spend RL monies on art in a long time. :( Only have FR monies. I do love your art though.

@atempause Sorry! I haven't been able to spend RL monies on art in a long time. :( Only have FR monies. I do love your art though.

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Zhimonster
this is going to be rlc only for some time because of my poor financial situation irl and fr currency is useless to me when i don't have the time to play very much besides feeding the lair and checking baldwin every once in a while unfortunately
thank you tho ;;
@Zhimonster
this is going to be rlc only for some time because of my poor financial situation irl and fr currency is useless to me when i don't have the time to play very much besides feeding the lair and checking baldwin every once in a while unfortunately
thank you tho ;;
Rusted Crown
12/10
Can confirm for you RLC users; Pause is good for the art and won't let you down or not fill your orders or run off wth your mons. I've been a customer a couple times and believe me you won't be disappointed

Extremely fun to work w/ - does such good work on ocs; even ones w/o the best visual reference.
-spams ur board and runs-

12/10
Can confirm for you RLC users; Pause is good for the art and won't let you down or not fill your orders or run off wth your mons. I've been a customer a couple times and believe me you won't be disappointed

Extremely fun to work w/ - does such good work on ocs; even ones w/o the best visual reference.
-spams ur board and runs-

@atempause

I'm totally coming back here a bit later today to throw some money at you for your beautiful art ♥ I just need to decide who I want done :O
@atempause

I'm totally coming back here a bit later today to throw some money at you for your beautiful art ♥ I just need to decide who I want done :O
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@Neglect
hgfshgfsh bless

@Huolon
there aren't many people jumping in so feel free to take your time haha
@Neglect
hgfshgfsh bless

@Huolon
there aren't many people jumping in so feel free to take your time haha
Rusted Crown
up [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/Vuw9m5wXviFIQ/giphy.gif[/img]
up