Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - Feb 18-24 AFF
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Wintaer and @Kookaburra Order #2 of 3 is fully paid.
@Wintaer and @Kookaburra Order #2 of 3 is fully paid.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@Wintaer and @Kookaburra Order #3 of 3 is fully paid.
@Wintaer and @Kookaburra Order #3 of 3 is fully paid.
@Rook Got you added! Please go ahead and send your fodder payment over to one of the attendants.

Quick question: you have the sunset butterflyfish and flax fiber in her profile. Any particular reason why? Also, did you have headcanon for why she doesn't like Ming?
@Rook Got you added! Please go ahead and send your fodder payment over to one of the attendants.

Quick question: you have the sunset butterflyfish and flax fiber in her profile. Any particular reason why? Also, did you have headcanon for why she doesn't like Ming?
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer and @Rook your order is fully paid.
@Wintaer and @Rook your order is fully paid.
@Wintaer

The items in her profile are there since they're pretty, no real reason. You could include them if you'd like! As for Ming, I haven't really thought of it much, but definitely for a silly reason. I'd like the bio to be fairly light-hearted in tone. Maybe she can't connect with him, but feels like she should since he is a clan member and the only other pearlcatcher there? I can come up with more details if this is too vague!
@Wintaer

The items in her profile are there since they're pretty, no real reason. You could include them if you'd like! As for Ming, I haven't really thought of it much, but definitely for a silly reason. I'd like the bio to be fairly light-hearted in tone. Maybe she can't connect with him, but feels like she should since he is a clan member and the only other pearlcatcher there? I can come up with more details if this is too vague!
fr%20rook.png
@Rook I can work with that! Do you plan for them to be mates? If so, I can add in some shipping undercurrents there.
@Rook I can work with that! Do you plan for them to be mates? If so, I can add in some shipping undercurrents there.
b1FZ2Gy.gif xVg5mzi.gif qeimbdh.gif
@Wintaer

Great! And nah, they're more like low-key antagonists to one another haha
@Wintaer

Great! And nah, they're more like low-key antagonists to one another haha
fr%20rook.png
@GrayEmbers and @Xairathan Your order is fully paid.
@GrayEmbers and @Xairathan Your order is fully paid.
@chocoapple and @FloofinBird your order is fully paid
@chocoapple and @FloofinBird your order is fully paid
@Lyka and @AkaFever your order has been fully paid.
@Lyka and @AkaFever your order has been fully paid.
JWlblI8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11