Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Prodartivity - Feb 18-24 AFF
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Rogue
you're on my list now, sorry for the wait!
@Rogue
you're on my list now, sorry for the wait!
Heraldic Dragon Adopts

they/them (FR+3)
(sal-tih-sih-day)
@salticidae: thank you, sorry for the messup earlier :(
@salticidae: thank you, sorry for the messup earlier :(
IMG_0247.jpg
@AkaFever

Hello! Thank you for your order!
You've got a slot and I've got your order in the system.

When you are able to - be sure to send the fodder over to an available attendant.
If you are unsure of who is available please check the Attendants Section of the Spreadsheet.
@AkaFever

Hello! Thank you for your order!
You've got a slot and I've got your order in the system.

When you are able to - be sure to send the fodder over to an available attendant.
If you are unsure of who is available please check the Attendants Section of the Spreadsheet.
61737_s.gif
@grayembers hello again, i'm getting ready to send the first batch of dragons over as well as the request, i would just like to know if the busts would possibly be able to include a (one) hand, and if not, if it'd be possible to bribe you to add it in with extra levels?
@grayembers hello again, i'm getting ready to send the first batch of dragons over as well as the request, i would just like to know if the busts would possibly be able to include a (one) hand, and if not, if it'd be possible to bribe you to add it in with extra levels?
vnfnSuk.gif
@GrayEmbers
@Xairathan 's order still isn't on the sheet and I can't process payment until it is.
@GrayEmbers
@Xairathan 's order still isn't on the sheet and I can't process payment until it is.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
Okay the order is in the spreadsheet now, sorry for the delay!

@Xairathan, I'm currently in a "fake it till you make it" relationship with drawing hands, so I'm fine with adding one, no bribery needed. :)
Okay the order is in the spreadsheet now, sorry for the delay!

@Xairathan, I'm currently in a "fake it till you make it" relationship with drawing hands, so I'm fine with adding one, no bribery needed. :)
@GrayEmbers Awesome ^^ In that case, here's my request, please let me know if you need any more references/clarification/etc.!

Request: Yui and Mari from NGE

References:

Yui - Link 1 (use this for hair/eye color ref please) - Link 2 - Link 3

Mari - Link 1 - Link 2 (please use this one for the outfit) - Link 3

Pose Request - I couldn't find anything matching exactly what I wanted but this is pretty close. I was thinking something like Yui with her arm around Mari and her hand on the side of Mari's head, but Yui and Mari aren't leaning into each other (see below)

Other Notes - In canon Yui is either dead or in a state of limbo so I was thinking maybe you could have Yui be sort of intangible/opaque, kind of like in the style of this image or something similar. I'll leave Mari's expression up to you, but I was thinking something sorrowful, whereas Yui's would be remorseful or along those lines.

If it helps, this request was inspired by this fanart series: One, Two
@GrayEmbers Awesome ^^ In that case, here's my request, please let me know if you need any more references/clarification/etc.!

Request: Yui and Mari from NGE

References:

Yui - Link 1 (use this for hair/eye color ref please) - Link 2 - Link 3

Mari - Link 1 - Link 2 (please use this one for the outfit) - Link 3

Pose Request - I couldn't find anything matching exactly what I wanted but this is pretty close. I was thinking something like Yui with her arm around Mari and her hand on the side of Mari's head, but Yui and Mari aren't leaning into each other (see below)

Other Notes - In canon Yui is either dead or in a state of limbo so I was thinking maybe you could have Yui be sort of intangible/opaque, kind of like in the style of this image or something similar. I'll leave Mari's expression up to you, but I was thinking something sorrowful, whereas Yui's would be remorseful or along those lines.

If it helps, this request was inspired by this fanart series: One, Two
vnfnSuk.gif
@salticidae and @LleweUnderwood Your order is fully paid.
@salticidae and @LleweUnderwood Your order is fully paid.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
danka!
danka!
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
@salticidae and @Rogue Your order is fully paid.
@salticidae and @Rogue Your order is fully paid.
JWlblI8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11