Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30
BUMP!

Almost done! Once my dragons are gone (minus progens) I will stop give away! Thanks evveryone!
BUMP!

Almost done! Once my dragons are gone (minus progens) I will stop give away! Thanks evveryone!
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun
Any and all familiars that you're willing to part with I will gladly adopt <3
I haven't got a wish list set up.
@Hanabikun
Any and all familiars that you're willing to part with I will gladly adopt <3
I haven't got a wish list set up.
VGxuHXT.png
[columns]My wishlist [item=darktouched chimera] [item=eliminate] [item=royal oyster] [item=cinnamon][nextcol] [item=white-eared hummingbird] [item=ferret] [item=ermine][nextcol] [item=emerald striker] [item=amethyst striker] [item=wilting rose] [item=giant kelp][nextcol] [item=White Gold Cerdae Pendant] [item=white slime] [item=grey slime][nextcol] [item=silver muck] [item=gold muck] [item=green goo] [item=green sludge] [item=green ooze]
My wishlist
Darktouched Chimera
Eliminate
Royal Oyster
Cinnamon
White-Eared Hummingbird
Ferret
Ermine
Emerald Striker
Amethyst Striker
Wilting Rose
Giant Kelp
White Gold Cerdae Pendant
White Slime
Grey Slime
Silver Muck
Gold Muck
Green Goo
Green Sludge
Green Ooze
eZ8WjnI.pngRrWluIA.png
May I have Draco if he's still available? His apparel gives me a fun idea for some lore ^w^
May I have Draco if he's still available? His apparel gives me a fun idea for some lore ^w^

tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gif
    IDK how to format this thing 0n0

@Hanabikun

if you've got any fest accents for imps, coatls, pcs, or skydancers I'd love one :)

thank you!
@Hanabikun

if you've got any fest accents for imps, coatls, pcs, or skydancers I'd love one :)

thank you!
lmBVOQT.gif
@hanabikun
Literally anything you want to send me I’d appreciated!
@hanabikun
Literally anything you want to send me I’d appreciated!
@Hanabikun
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the game. I'm still new enough that I don't really have a wishlist yet, but if at all possible despite this, may I have a forum vista, an iridescent and/or capsule scroll, and any accents you may have left over?
@Hanabikun
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving the game. I'm still new enough that I don't really have a wishlist yet, but if at all possible despite this, may I have a forum vista, an iridescent and/or capsule scroll, and any accents you may have left over?
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Bump
Bump
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@Hanabikun If you could fulfill any one or part of the wishes below, my dragons will love you for forever and a day ^_^ [center][item=Secondary Gene: Bee][Item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][Item=Archivist's Spellscroll][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Regal Masque][Item=Truthy Pile of Metal][item=Frustrating Menagerie][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Eliminate][item=Gradish][item=Accent: Astral Spirit Smoke][item=Accent: Pastel Skies][Item=Decorative Gilded Chest][Item=Starwood Veil][item=Skin: Pisces Starmap][item=Skin: Aquarius Starmap][item=Skin: Virgo Starmap][item=Skin: Sagittarius Starmap][item=Skin: Gemini Starmap][item=Skin: Ophiuchus Starmap][/center]
@Hanabikun

If you could fulfill any one or part of the wishes below, my dragons will love you for forever and a day ^_^
Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Opal Archivist's Spellscroll Windbound Plumage Regal Masque Truthy Pile of Metal Frustrating Menagerie Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Eliminate Gradish Accent: Astral Spirit Smoke Accent: Pastel Skies Starwood Veil Skin: Pisces Starmap Skin: Aquarius Starmap Skin: Virgo Starmap Skin: Sagittarius Starmap Skin: Gemini Starmap Skin: Ophiuchus Starmap
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Hanabikun [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Vista: Rainy Day] [Item=Tricktrouper Crown] [item=Strawberry plumes] [Item=Tertiary Gene: Ghost] [Item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] [item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly] [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [Item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] Thank you for the opportunity!
@Hanabikun
Unhatched Lightning Egg Vista: Rainy Day Tricktrouper Crown
Strawberry Plumes Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tri-Color Scatterscroll
Secondary Gene: Butterfly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Primary Gene: Iridescent
Thank you for the opportunity!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30