Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what fandom are you most active in?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24
Does the spaceflight fandom count? I'm not much of a fandom person anymore, whoops. If not, the FR fandom if that's a thing.
Does the spaceflight fandom count? I'm not much of a fandom person anymore, whoops. If not, the FR fandom if that's a thing.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
Hamilton, probably
Hamilton, probably
i really like star wars ok
I used to be heavily invested in the Klonoa community, but now it branched out into kemono in general. I enjoy niche communities much more. :3
I used to be heavily invested in the Klonoa community, but now it branched out into kemono in general. I enjoy niche communities much more. :3
Resident Evil. I've been deep into it since March two years ago.
Resident Evil. I've been deep into it since March two years ago.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Not including Flight Rising? Hakuouki. Can't wait for the western release of Edo Blossoms!
Not including Flight Rising? Hakuouki. Can't wait for the western release of Edo Blossoms!
dGVSNyM.png
Steven Universe. Me when I feel obsessed with SU: [img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/673/407/9b3.png[/img]
Steven Universe.

Me when I feel obsessed with SU:
9b3.png
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
Probably flight rising
Probably flight rising
FIN/HKI/LGBT+/NONBINARY/CANCER/17/ISFP
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
Still in Pride and Prejudice heck after several months, and I'm not sorry for it. Also just classic literature in general. *eyes emoji*
Still in Pride and Prejudice heck after several months, and I'm not sorry for it. Also just classic literature in general. *eyes emoji*
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
House MD, Will & Grace, 9-1-1, Steven Universe, NCIS
House MD, Will & Grace, 9-1-1, Steven Universe, NCIS
Low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather!
399.pngef82d88fb9c83af6b5366452ce5a30debbe48444_128.gif399.pngd154e58fc62d6e7eb5703f39f32b7d4ed0afd407_128.gif
Critical Role, definitely.
Critical Role, definitely.
no one you look up to is better than you are
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24