Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 305 306
Oh wait, I lost one of my MCR shirts and cant find it
Oh wait, I lost one of my MCR shirts and cant find it
TadiMRR.png
im vk and i dont know how to be a human
1. What's a historical event you wish you knew more about?
world war 1
2. What's something you wish was more socially accepted?
being wierd
3. What's something you would recommend to a stranger?
be happy
4. What's the last thing you've lost?
my friend
5. Is there something your family does that you learned is something most people don't do?
we are all crazy and loud
world war 1
being wierd
be happy
my friend
5. Is there something your family does that you learned is something most people don't do?
we are all crazy and loud
Anything with Czechoslovakia

Anything. Like literally everything should be more okay as long as it doesn't cause harm.

Tipping cashiers, servers and drivers better

My sanity.

Make leg jokes
Anything with Czechoslovakia

Anything. Like literally everything should be more okay as long as it doesn't cause harm.

Tipping cashiers, servers and drivers better

My sanity.

Make leg jokes
- The Oldenburg Monarchy :0

- Uhh. I guess dressing up in public. IDK.

- Salted caramel pancakes...?

- ...My wallet...

- Yep ^^ (but this seems like a yes/no question so I'll leave it there)
- The Oldenburg Monarchy :0

- Uhh. I guess dressing up in public. IDK.

- Salted caramel pancakes...?

- ...My wallet...

- Yep ^^ (but this seems like a yes/no question so I'll leave it there)
FullSize1.png
The American Revolution!

There's a lot that I want to be more socially accepted and it would just flood. But the thing that I want the most to be socially accepted are sexuallities besides being straight.

To be honest I don't know at all

My kneaded eraser :( Even though it's cheap, I don't really want to spend my money anymore since I'm saving up for a drawing tablet

5. Is there something your family does that you learned is something most people don't do? Hm, for sure it would be silently shooing annoying people that we don't want to talk with and we'd expertly lie to them constantly if they wanted something or if they wanted us to do a favor for them.As easy as it sounds it's much more complicated because we needed to avoid drama or controversy with the person at all costs.
The American Revolution!

There's a lot that I want to be more socially accepted and it would just flood. But the thing that I want the most to be socially accepted are sexuallities besides being straight.

To be honest I don't know at all

My kneaded eraser :( Even though it's cheap, I don't really want to spend my money anymore since I'm saving up for a drawing tablet

5. Is there something your family does that you learned is something most people don't do? Hm, for sure it would be silently shooing annoying people that we don't want to talk with and we'd expertly lie to them constantly if they wanted something or if they wanted us to do a favor for them.As easy as it sounds it's much more complicated because we needed to avoid drama or controversy with the person at all costs.
tumblr_inline_o2q516xOnN1ti6a97_500.png
@JackTrader may I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
@JackTrader may I please be removed from the pinglist? Thank you!
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
The Stonewall Riots.

Being nonbinary and/or being ace/aro.

The Adventure Zone, which I love with all my nerdy heart.

Who even knows, honestly. I lose so much stuff all the time. Maybe my sanity, haven't seen that in a while.

Store food and water in case of emergencies.
The Stonewall Riots.

Being nonbinary and/or being ace/aro.

The Adventure Zone, which I love with all my nerdy heart.

Who even knows, honestly. I lose so much stuff all the time. Maybe my sanity, haven't seen that in a while.

Store food and water in case of emergencies.
NWaVGQJ.pngjYIbQJu.gif
1. I don't really care.
2. Wearing tortoises on your head.
3. To not talk to me
4. My hope in humanity
5. No. That's why I spend all my time on the internet.
1. I don't really care.
2. Wearing tortoises on your head.
3. To not talk to me
4. My hope in humanity
5. No. That's why I spend all my time on the internet.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@Teliact Hmm I would say that counts.

@xyliacera That's a good fact to know!

@StormDragon21 Haha, that's a cute story.

@RenatoUlbov I also wish it was more accepted.

@Blaze1005 Ooh, that's a good idea!

@cinnamonbits17 Aw, that's cute family bonding!

@crowmachine I wish every family recycled!

@Emeraldlion21 Oh, that is different!

@minted Aw, hopefully you find it again!

@Azera I'm glad you're doing better!

@TwilightStars Good to know!

@DraconicMusic You're right, ableism sucks. :/

@DemonDragon Hmm, I have been considering getting a haircut.

@TomatoLabyrinth It's good to have a schedule!

@Jaguarstar I agree with that!

@celestify That would be cool to learn more about!

@GoddessofDeath Oh, I'm sorry. :(

@CatsAndMaths Why legs?

@Lisianthus Huh that sounds interesting.

@Akaachin Aw, well I hope you get that tablet!

@dappledfire Sure thing!

@Silversouledcat That's smart!

@bakugannvgims Oh no, I hope you find it!

@BathtubDoritos Is that something you do often?

Your tickets have been recorded (except for dappledfire).
@Teliact Hmm I would say that counts.

@xyliacera That's a good fact to know!

@StormDragon21 Haha, that's a cute story.

@RenatoUlbov I also wish it was more accepted.

@Blaze1005 Ooh, that's a good idea!

@cinnamonbits17 Aw, that's cute family bonding!

@crowmachine I wish every family recycled!

@Emeraldlion21 Oh, that is different!

@minted Aw, hopefully you find it again!

@Azera I'm glad you're doing better!

@TwilightStars Good to know!

@DraconicMusic You're right, ableism sucks. :/

@DemonDragon Hmm, I have been considering getting a haircut.

@TomatoLabyrinth It's good to have a schedule!

@Jaguarstar I agree with that!

@celestify That would be cool to learn more about!

@GoddessofDeath Oh, I'm sorry. :(

@CatsAndMaths Why legs?

@Lisianthus Huh that sounds interesting.

@Akaachin Aw, well I hope you get that tablet!

@dappledfire Sure thing!

@Silversouledcat That's smart!

@bakugannvgims Oh no, I hope you find it!

@BathtubDoritos Is that something you do often?

Your tickets have been recorded (except for dappledfire).
~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @Akaachin @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Flamestar03 @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Draconia34 @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @PardonPopplio @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @BathtubDoritos @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims

The winner of Unnamed is celestify!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new questions and dragon.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @Akaachin @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Flamestar03 @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Draconia34 @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @PardonPopplio @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @BathtubDoritos @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims

The winner of Unnamed is celestify!

I'll set up the crossroads and update the new questions and dragon.
~they/them~
1 2 ... 186 187 188 189 190 ... 305 306