Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1x1 or Small Group
1 2
@Scullyosis heck yeah!
@Scullyosis heck yeah!
@scullyosis

i'm in for egyptian mythology, aliens, and Urban animals :D I'm also down for the fandoms you have listed 10/10 (except star trek, never really been that big of a fan)

So i'm up for a 1x1 for any of those, or a group if you think we should do that.

Either way, i'm for whatever you feel like doing at the moment, so let me know ^>^
@scullyosis

i'm in for egyptian mythology, aliens, and Urban animals :D I'm also down for the fandoms you have listed 10/10 (except star trek, never really been that big of a fan)

So i'm up for a 1x1 for any of those, or a group if you think we should do that.

Either way, i'm for whatever you feel like doing at the moment, so let me know ^>^
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Kamirah @BlitzRyu
Okay, awesome! So it sounds like I'm definitely gonna start up a small group alien invasion RP! I'll get a separate thread set up for that shortly :D
@Draconequis, would you wanna get in on that? Or would you prefer to do something 1x1, like perhaps the urban animals adventure? Also, hello! Good to see ya lol

@Eaglerider Oooh, how does a paranormal investigation RP sound to you? I've got a vague idea for a private boarding school that suddenly becomes plagued by paranormal activity. Or, since you mentioned fantasy, would you be interested in doing that D&D RP with me and @HeyItsDucklie (assuming they're interested as well)?
@Kamirah @BlitzRyu
Okay, awesome! So it sounds like I'm definitely gonna start up a small group alien invasion RP! I'll get a separate thread set up for that shortly :D
@Draconequis, would you wanna get in on that? Or would you prefer to do something 1x1, like perhaps the urban animals adventure? Also, hello! Good to see ya lol

@Eaglerider Oooh, how does a paranormal investigation RP sound to you? I've got a vague idea for a private boarding school that suddenly becomes plagued by paranormal activity. Or, since you mentioned fantasy, would you be interested in doing that D&D RP with me and @HeyItsDucklie (assuming they're interested as well)?
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@scullyosis

I like the ghost idea. I have a few characters i could use too. Maybe one or get possessed?
@scullyosis

I like the ghost idea. I have a few characters i could use too. Maybe one or get possessed?
@scullyosis ^>^

i'm all for the group RP, but keep me listed down for the 1x1 too if you wanted to. I don't want to overwhelm you with too many Rps ^>^***
@scullyosis ^>^

i'm all for the group RP, but keep me listed down for the 1x1 too if you wanted to. I don't want to overwhelm you with too many Rps ^>^***
@Draconequis Okay! I'm down for both! :D I'll ping you in the planning thread for the alien invasion, and then I'll send you a PM so we can hash out some details for our 1x1.
@Draconequis Okay! I'm down for both! :D I'll ping you in the planning thread for the alien invasion, and then I'll send you a PM so we can hash out some details for our 1x1.
FR+2
She/her
Back on FR while we're all stuck at home. Dunno how long this will last tbh, but for now I'm hoping to get some good wholesome RP time!
@Scullyosis

nice :D
@Scullyosis

nice :D
Heck Yeah! Sign me up!
Heck Yeah! Sign me up!
@Scullyosis

Hello there!

I was wondering if you're still looking for an RP partner for a 1x1? If not that is perfectly fine! I understand how things can be, especially when things get very busy or one joins too many Rps at once, heh.

Though if you are interested then that's wonderful :D

I absolutely adore ancient mythology (specifically Greek) and ancient history, medieval fantasy is adored as well, well, honestly any fantasy is great. I do like apocalyptic scenes as well! Romance as a subplot is good, especially LGBT+! I wouldn't mind giving your D&D theme a go, though admittedly I haven't played D&D before, but have been wanting to get into it.

I am 21, so definitely over the 18 mark heh, and consider myself to be quite literate. I do match response lengths to my partner, though prefer paragraph-esque writing. If you want some examples then here are some:

Falling to Footsteps

Hostilities

Concealed

I generally RP over email cause I can access it on my phone, though I can also use Discord for RP as well, I mainly use those two in case things do venture into a more mature format. Though I do not mind RPing on a thread here if you want ^^

So, let me know what you think, and please don't feel obligated to say yes, I understand if you can't :)
@Scullyosis

Hello there!

I was wondering if you're still looking for an RP partner for a 1x1? If not that is perfectly fine! I understand how things can be, especially when things get very busy or one joins too many Rps at once, heh.

Though if you are interested then that's wonderful :D

I absolutely adore ancient mythology (specifically Greek) and ancient history, medieval fantasy is adored as well, well, honestly any fantasy is great. I do like apocalyptic scenes as well! Romance as a subplot is good, especially LGBT+! I wouldn't mind giving your D&D theme a go, though admittedly I haven't played D&D before, but have been wanting to get into it.

I am 21, so definitely over the 18 mark heh, and consider myself to be quite literate. I do match response lengths to my partner, though prefer paragraph-esque writing. If you want some examples then here are some:

Falling to Footsteps

Hostilities

Concealed

I generally RP over email cause I can access it on my phone, though I can also use Discord for RP as well, I mainly use those two in case things do venture into a more mature format. Though I do not mind RPing on a thread here if you want ^^

So, let me know what you think, and please don't feel obligated to say yes, I understand if you can't :)
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
1 2