Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you always wanted to buy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
CLASSICS. I don't care if my parents want me to get digital copies; physical copies are just more appealing to me and have a feeling that digital copies just don't possess. I recently got rid of a bunch of old books (basically a bunch of books from my "weird facts" phase), so I think I have more room for classics now! Unfortunately, I don't go to the bookstore very often, so my bookshelf is just sitting there looking all empty and sad.
CLASSICS. I don't care if my parents want me to get digital copies; physical copies are just more appealing to me and have a feeling that digital copies just don't possess. I recently got rid of a bunch of old books (basically a bunch of books from my "weird facts" phase), so I think I have more room for classics now! Unfortunately, I don't go to the bookstore very often, so my bookshelf is just sitting there looking all empty and sad.
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
@brenning omg brenning I begged my mom for years for those back then.. now I'm an adult and I have to not impulse buy one. (I looked and they were more expensive now :( )

I think I'd like to have bought a newer car because I've always had used old cars and I would like something I trust to take on long road trips.
@brenning omg brenning I begged my mom for years for those back then.. now I'm an adult and I have to not impulse buy one. (I looked and they were more expensive now :( )

I think I'd like to have bought a newer car because I've always had used old cars and I would like something I trust to take on long road trips.
-A fursuit (I plan to get one when I get older)

-Anime figures/merch in general (seriously I've been dying to get some stuff of my favorite characters; I have the money but I can't buy stuff online since I don't have a credit card ;-;)

-Stuff on redbubble/etsy (again, no credit card)

-A cockateil or a snake

-A really good gaming desktop computer

-a 6in. Gregory Horror Show figurine (SERIOUSLY WHY DOES NOBODY SELL THEM ON EBAY OR SOMETHING HSBDSFD)
-A fursuit (I plan to get one when I get older)

-Anime figures/merch in general (seriously I've been dying to get some stuff of my favorite characters; I have the money but I can't buy stuff online since I don't have a credit card ;-;)

-Stuff on redbubble/etsy (again, no credit card)

-A cockateil or a snake

-A really good gaming desktop computer

-a 6in. Gregory Horror Show figurine (SERIOUSLY WHY DOES NOBODY SELL THEM ON EBAY OR SOMETHING HSBDSFD)
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@SpottedSorex May I recommend checking out thriftbooks.com? It has tons of cheap, slightly used books, and most are in great condition. I'm sure you could get some great deals on older literature.
@SpottedSorex May I recommend checking out thriftbooks.com? It has tons of cheap, slightly used books, and most are in great condition. I'm sure you could get some great deals on older literature.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

A cat. Like my own cat. [img]https://vetstreet.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/02bd838/2147483647/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fa3%2F767b00a33511e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FSphynx-4-645mk062211.jpg[/img]
A cat.

Like my own cat.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvetstreet-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fa3%2F767b00a33511e087a80050568d634f%2Ffile%2FSphynx-4-645mk062211.jpg
Low-key, no pressure, just hang with me and my weather!
399.pngef82d88fb9c83af6b5366452ce5a30debbe48444_128.gif399.pngd154e58fc62d6e7eb5703f39f32b7d4ed0afd407_128.gif
@Brenning
Wow I actually didn't know about that. :o They have a con that's a few hours away from me except they don't have info available yet but looks like they sometimes have celeb actors too so I'll keep my eye on the site, thanks a ton!
@Brenning
Wow I actually didn't know about that. :o They have a con that's a few hours away from me except they don't have info available yet but looks like they sometimes have celeb actors too so I'll keep my eye on the site, thanks a ton!
So.. Like, there's this giant lapras plush thing. It's very, very big.
So.. Like, there's this giant lapras plush thing. It's very, very big.
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
a gigantic bean bag. more specifically, the one called the lovesac where you can buy removable covers. unfortunately the full size ones are over $1000.
a gigantic bean bag. more specifically, the one called the lovesac where you can buy removable covers. unfortunately the full size ones are over $1000.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
A proper gaming PC. Don't get me wrong, my current laptop works fine for playing games and all, but it really struggles to run a lot of more graphics heavy games. It's my goal to someday get a gaming laptop and mouse so that I don't continually encounter lag.

Too bad the cheapest one I've found is $1,200.
A proper gaming PC. Don't get me wrong, my current laptop works fine for playing games and all, but it really struggles to run a lot of more graphics heavy games. It's my goal to someday get a gaming laptop and mouse so that I don't continually encounter lag.

Too bad the cheapest one I've found is $1,200.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4QMTvVp.jpg[/img] A T-72B, found a company down in the Czech Republic that sells these and other vehicles from when it was still Czechoslovakia. It's about $139K for 1, still trying to figure out how to both get the money and get an estimate for shipping. Although the same company is offering an AMX-13 for $61K, probably costs less to ship since it's smaller and lighter than the T-72 [img]http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1029/5a/bb900915cedef2a0ca800c66dbc5165a.jpg[/img] Plus, I have a soft spot for French Oscillating turrets..
4QMTvVp.jpg

A T-72B, found a company down in the Czech Republic that sells these and other vehicles from when it was still Czechoslovakia. It's about $139K for 1, still trying to figure out how to both get the money and get an estimate for shipping.

Although the same company is offering an AMX-13 for $61K, probably costs less to ship since it's smaller and lighter than the T-72

bb900915cedef2a0ca800c66dbc5165a.jpg

Plus, I have a soft spot for French Oscillating turrets..
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams
1 2 3 4 5 6 7