Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Things you always wanted to buy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
More robux for my Roblox account. :(
More robux for my Roblox account. :(
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
....A Switch...I really don't have the money to blow on one, and even if I got one all the games on it are so pricey (I want Pokken but idk if 60 bucks is worth it for it)

Also on videogames, Injustice 2, I loved the first one and want the second so bad, but even if I got it I only have 1 PS4 controller so I wouldn't be able to play with anyone
....A Switch...I really don't have the money to blow on one, and even if I got one all the games on it are so pricey (I want Pokken but idk if 60 bucks is worth it for it)

Also on videogames, Injustice 2, I loved the first one and want the second so bad, but even if I got it I only have 1 PS4 controller so I wouldn't be able to play with anyone
A trip to AnimeExpo! I don't live near it, and between airfare, tickets, and the huge crowd of people I don't think I'd be able to handle it.
A trip to AnimeExpo! I don't live near it, and between airfare, tickets, and the huge crowd of people I don't think I'd be able to handle it.
Mira | He/They | FR +14
The professor Layton revoltech figure, ive been after him since august of 2015 and hes still too much money for me to consider getting,

also after this little figure of Falco from the Star Fox series, i have the other 3, but i cant find Falco ANYWHERE for under $50.

And then something I actually need for future schooling but wont be able to buy forever, a $2500+ camera OTL plus lenses probably, which hoo boy this is gonna cost me a Lot
The professor Layton revoltech figure, ive been after him since august of 2015 and hes still too much money for me to consider getting,

also after this little figure of Falco from the Star Fox series, i have the other 3, but i cant find Falco ANYWHERE for under $50.

And then something I actually need for future schooling but wont be able to buy forever, a $2500+ camera OTL plus lenses probably, which hoo boy this is gonna cost me a Lot

hi im luke :] im on a hiatus, find me on idv
fr time +1
he/him
A dress tailor made from scratch.

I never actually wear skirts or dresses because they look odd on me. I've felt self conscious in dresses since... basically ever. I've found a grand total of ONE dress model in my entire life that I genuinely like wearing, that is comfortable to wear and that I genuinely think looks good on me. But it's made from incredibly flimsy and delicate fabric that rips easily, so I only wear it for special occasions. And... well I'd love to have a dress I can just go out in and that I feel comfortable in.

Next on the list is a pair of shoes. A pair of hiking boots. Minimalist tailor made hiking boots suitable for COLD weather and that doesn't restrict movement. Basically a pair of moccasins that don't get worn out on asphalt is my dream pair of boots here.
A dress tailor made from scratch.

I never actually wear skirts or dresses because they look odd on me. I've felt self conscious in dresses since... basically ever. I've found a grand total of ONE dress model in my entire life that I genuinely like wearing, that is comfortable to wear and that I genuinely think looks good on me. But it's made from incredibly flimsy and delicate fabric that rips easily, so I only wear it for special occasions. And... well I'd love to have a dress I can just go out in and that I feel comfortable in.

Next on the list is a pair of shoes. A pair of hiking boots. Minimalist tailor made hiking boots suitable for COLD weather and that doesn't restrict movement. Basically a pair of moccasins that don't get worn out on asphalt is my dream pair of boots here.
[quote name="ethanol" date="2018-02-12 12:38:14" ] A proper gaming PC. Don't get me wrong, my current laptop works fine for playing games and all, but it really struggles to run a lot of more graphics heavy games. It's my goal to someday get a gaming laptop and mouse so that I don't continually encounter lag. Too bad the cheapest one I've found is $1,200. [/quote] This
******* wrote on 2018-02-12 12:38:14:
A proper gaming PC. Don't get me wrong, my current laptop works fine for playing games and all, but it really struggles to run a lot of more graphics heavy games. It's my goal to someday get a gaming laptop and mouse so that I don't continually encounter lag.

Too bad the cheapest one I've found is $1,200.

This
Heart.gif
useless dragon crap
useless dragon crap
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Werelynx My new favorite comment on this thread. XD
@Werelynx My new favorite comment on this thread. XD
Want some really cool resin art?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2378980/1#post_2378980
s k u l l s
s k u l l s
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I want to a buy a black Dodge Charger with a red pentagram print on the hood. That, and a 15,000 gaming computer.
I want to a buy a black Dodge Charger with a red pentagram print on the hood. That, and a 15,000 gaming computer.
Rioting, the unbeatable high
Adrenalin shoots your nerves to the sky
Everyone knows this town is gonna blow
And it's all
Gonna blow right now

-Riot by Dead Kennedies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7