Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Feeding Dragons
1 2
Is there a way of keeping dragons fed which I don't know about because I'm finding it impossible. I can't gather enough food to feed them all and if I use all my turns getting food I can't collect special event tokens.
My health meter is 46% and I can't battle my leveled up dragons because they have no energy, I can't breed them and there's no way I can collect enough food to feed them by gathering it.
I can't afford to BUY food either.
Is feeding supposed to be this hard or am I missing something? :(
Is there a way of keeping dragons fed which I don't know about because I'm finding it impossible. I can't gather enough food to feed them all and if I use all my turns getting food I can't collect special event tokens.
My health meter is 46% and I can't battle my leveled up dragons because they have no energy, I can't breed them and there's no way I can collect enough food to feed them by gathering it.
I can't afford to BUY food either.
Is feeding supposed to be this hard or am I missing something? :(
@Allira
You can still collect the festival currency if you gather food items, you just have to do your hunting/fishing/gathering in the Shadow arenas.
Personally I like to use the Coli to gather food so that I can dig or scavenge instead of using my gathering turns on food items. There was a nice guide that showed where you could battle for what specific food stuffs you needed (I'll edit & link it if I can find it)
It sounds like you may have to bite the bullet and buy food at least this once to get your energy back up so you can battle in the coli/hatch nests to sell/etc.

---
Edit:

Found the link I was looking for, here's the board
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=951533&p=mb
Quote:
3) Where to Farm
I'll put more here or revise this when I have conclusive date.
Treasure: Inconclusive right now, Woodland Path, Delta, or Arena
Insects: Training Fields or Bamboo Falls
Meat: Scorched Forest or Sandswept Delta
Seafood: Woodland Path or Waterway
Plants: Woodland Path or Bamboo Falls
For a mix of Everything: Sandswept Delta
@Allira
You can still collect the festival currency if you gather food items, you just have to do your hunting/fishing/gathering in the Shadow arenas.
Personally I like to use the Coli to gather food so that I can dig or scavenge instead of using my gathering turns on food items. There was a nice guide that showed where you could battle for what specific food stuffs you needed (I'll edit & link it if I can find it)
It sounds like you may have to bite the bullet and buy food at least this once to get your energy back up so you can battle in the coli/hatch nests to sell/etc.

---
Edit:

Found the link I was looking for, here's the board
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=951533&p=mb
Quote:
3) Where to Farm
I'll put more here or revise this when I have conclusive date.
Treasure: Inconclusive right now, Woodland Path, Delta, or Arena
Insects: Training Fields or Bamboo Falls
Meat: Scorched Forest or Sandswept Delta
Seafood: Woodland Path or Waterway
Plants: Woodland Path or Bamboo Falls
For a mix of Everything: Sandswept Delta
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
oh I didnt know you could still get the festival item when you search for food!! Thank you Alley! Is there a way of specific dragons?
oh I didnt know you could still get the festival item when you search for food!! Thank you Alley! Is there a way of specific dragons?
@Allira, Generally I get my food by battling in the Coliseum. I try to do thirty minutes to an hour of battling a day, and I've got more than enough food (I usually end up selling most of it). And when battling, you have the chance of finding apparel and familiars as loot, a nice money maker. I know you can't do that right now since your dragons' energy is so low, but you just have to stay on top of it and battle while your dragons' energy is high enough.

I'm sending you some food so you can kick your energy back up and hopefully be able to enter the Coliseum.
@Allira, Generally I get my food by battling in the Coliseum. I try to do thirty minutes to an hour of battling a day, and I've got more than enough food (I usually end up selling most of it). And when battling, you have the chance of finding apparel and familiars as loot, a nice money maker. I know you can't do that right now since your dragons' energy is so low, but you just have to stay on top of it and battle while your dragons' energy is high enough.

I'm sending you some food so you can kick your energy back up and hopefully be able to enter the Coliseum.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

oh thank you so much @Alphaeon and @Alley - that is very kind of you both! I will try the Coliseum right away!!

You guys are SO nice! *sniff*
oh thank you so much @Alphaeon and @Alley - that is very kind of you both! I will try the Coliseum right away!!

You guys are SO nice! *sniff*
@Allira, it's no problem! :^) And Alley is right, you can still use your gathering turns in foraging, fishing, hunting, or insect catching and you'll still find Shimmering Pinecones, as long as you're in a Shadow area. So don't be afraid to use your turns to get food tomorrow!

I wish you luck. :D
@Allira, it's no problem! :^) And Alley is right, you can still use your gathering turns in foraging, fishing, hunting, or insect catching and you'll still find Shimmering Pinecones, as long as you're in a Shadow area. So don't be afraid to use your turns to get food tomorrow!

I wish you luck. :D
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Allira
Not a problem. c: I found that link I was looking for about where to farm in the Coli for specific types of food and put the link up in my first post for ya. Good luck!
@Allira
Not a problem. c: I found that link I was looking for about where to farm in the Coli for specific types of food and put the link up in my first post for ya. Good luck!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
Thank you both!!!
Thank you both!!!
@Allira Not sure if this will be helpful or not but if possible maybe try to create a buffer zone? Like a number of meal points you don't let it drop under. It takes time to build up but that's what I do.
@Allira Not sure if this will be helpful or not but if possible maybe try to create a buffer zone? Like a number of meal points you don't let it drop under. It takes time to build up but that's what I do.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
Hey @TheLOAD - I was doing really well for quite a while - then I bred some dragons and bought a few and just had too many mouths to feed lol. Even with Alley and Alphaeon's kind gifts - I still have 9 hungry dragons (and I just bought two more..... couldnt help myself....)

I wish we could feed specific dragons (like ones we needed to battle or breed with).
Hey @TheLOAD - I was doing really well for quite a while - then I bred some dragons and bought a few and just had too many mouths to feed lol. Even with Alley and Alphaeon's kind gifts - I still have 9 hungry dragons (and I just bought two more..... couldnt help myself....)

I wish we could feed specific dragons (like ones we needed to battle or breed with).
1 2