Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Welp...
1 2
@StormyParakeet OOOH!!! I WENT THERE OVER THE SUMMER!!! It's so great!! If you can last, you could probably do the Road to Hana trip! It's fun, although exhausting. And they have surfing lessons! But everything closes really early, there's not as much nightlife on Maui. And if you can visit the black sand beach because it's really cool! But the waves are pretty powerful I think.
@StormyParakeet OOOH!!! I WENT THERE OVER THE SUMMER!!! It's so great!! If you can last, you could probably do the Road to Hana trip! It's fun, although exhausting. And they have surfing lessons! But everything closes really early, there's not as much nightlife on Maui. And if you can visit the black sand beach because it's really cool! But the waves are pretty powerful I think.
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
@StormyParakeet
Adore Hawaii - jealous of you! Have an absolute blast - if you're going to adventure about on the island and you get a bit motion sick on bendy roads (read: SUPER bendy roads), take stuff to calm your stomach for sure haha.
@StormyParakeet
Adore Hawaii - jealous of you! Have an absolute blast - if you're going to adventure about on the island and you get a bit motion sick on bendy roads (read: SUPER bendy roads), take stuff to calm your stomach for sure haha.
a star sign out of whack.
@Manhattan

Yeah, the roads can get a bit crazy, but it's worth it!

@RogueFireHawk

Yeah I've done half of Road to Hana, and I visited the ice cream place!
@Manhattan

Yeah, the roads can get a bit crazy, but it's worth it!

@RogueFireHawk

Yeah I've done half of Road to Hana, and I visited the ice cream place!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@StormyParakeet
Absolutely agree! Wish someone had warned me before the first time I went though, I.. severely... underestimated just how crazy they really are. Woof. Still - no regrets haha.
@StormyParakeet
Absolutely agree! Wish someone had warned me before the first time I went though, I.. severely... underestimated just how crazy they really are. Woof. Still - no regrets haha.
a star sign out of whack.
@StormyParakeet Only half? I think my family and I went all the way. And nice!!
@StormyParakeet Only half? I think my family and I went all the way. And nice!!
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
Hey! Have a fun time over in Maui, I don't know much on what's on that island but I'm sure you'll enjoy it ! I flew over to Oahu during Christmas! It was amazing.
Hope you travel safely over, my traveling experience with united airlines hasn't been anything extreme And I fly very often, knowing many types of airlines I'm sure you'll be fine. : )
Hey! Have a fun time over in Maui, I don't know much on what's on that island but I'm sure you'll enjoy it ! I flew over to Oahu during Christmas! It was amazing.
Hope you travel safely over, my traveling experience with united airlines hasn't been anything extreme And I fly very often, knowing many types of airlines I'm sure you'll be fine. : )
NSAWm8I.png
fun! i've been to Hawaii twice, once to the main island and once to another island i can't remember. pro tip: fresh fruits from the trees there are good.

fun! i've been to Hawaii twice, once to the main island and once to another island i can't remember. pro tip: fresh fruits from the trees there are good.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
1 2