Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Small Minecraft realm maybe?
1 2 3 4 5
@StormyParakeet sure thing. Added!
@StormyParakeet sure thing. Added!
| Crowe's BBCode Compendium |
- - - Click here to learn everything (and more) about BBCoding! - - -

| ||
Dragon bios | Signatures | Hatcheries || |
@EldritchCrowe My bad XD I thought it meant something else because I just say username. It's ChaoticFireHawk
@EldritchCrowe My bad XD I thought it meant something else because I just say username. It's ChaoticFireHawk
"If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

~Eren Jaeger
@EldritchCrowe I have a question, I tried logging in to the server, but it says I'm not white-listed ;o; You've already invited me to the server
@EldritchCrowe I have a question, I tried logging in to the server, but it says I'm not white-listed ;o; You've already invited me to the server
8G9Vnvx.gif
@RogueFireHawk no problem, I think that's more of an older term. I hope I didn't just date myself in using it...
Anyways, you're invited now!

@Danizaurs I tried to remove you and re-add you. It shows your skin's head on the list, so I at least know I have the right name. You're checking under "realms" not "servers", right?

EDIT: From what people have told me before, you'll see a notification at the top of the "Realms" screen. Once you accept it, the realm should pop up there
@RogueFireHawk no problem, I think that's more of an older term. I hope I didn't just date myself in using it...
Anyways, you're invited now!

@Danizaurs I tried to remove you and re-add you. It shows your skin's head on the list, so I at least know I have the right name. You're checking under "realms" not "servers", right?

EDIT: From what people have told me before, you'll see a notification at the top of the "Realms" screen. Once you accept it, the realm should pop up there

| ||
@EldritchCrowe Oh okay, is my sister still on the realm too? her IGN on there is Lorice
@EldritchCrowe Oh okay, is my sister still on the realm too? her IGN on there is Lorice
8G9Vnvx.gif
@EldritchCrowe

I'm kinda new to Minecraft so...how do Realms work..?
@EldritchCrowe

I'm kinda new to Minecraft so...how do Realms work..?
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Danizaurs yep, i just double checked and Lorice is still there

@Sharpjay217 a realm is really just a server provided by Mojang themselves. It's just a regular ol' survival world for people to collectively play together. You do have to have a premium account (or, I think they changed it to "buying the Java edition") and I can add your username to the list. Once it's there, you'll get a notification in the realms menu and you'll be able to join ^^
@Danizaurs yep, i just double checked and Lorice is still there

@Sharpjay217 a realm is really just a server provided by Mojang themselves. It's just a regular ol' survival world for people to collectively play together. You do have to have a premium account (or, I think they changed it to "buying the Java edition") and I can add your username to the list. Once it's there, you'll get a notification in the realms menu and you'll be able to join ^^

| ||
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5